Yorkshire Adam's Refeed diary

What are you eating now adam?

And did you return to the pharmacy after your first week of refeed??

just eatin healthy chel watchin what am harving, cut drink to saturday only no junk food through week etc, seems ok tbh

and i went to pharmacy after week 1 and 2 of my refeed they said im welcome to keep going back if i want

Bloody hell, chocolates and pepsi? and you still managed to stay the same?!

This thread is so reassuring and it's given me a bit more confidence when I've finished LT. You're doing so well! keep it up!

i was terrified when i started refeed, but after a couple of days you realise that healthy eating will NOT make you fat. Then you start to enjoy food again and the willpower stays :) I managed to avoid so much temptation since refeed - well to be honest i wasn't even tempted at all!

dont worry you melon lol, you will be fine

Lmao!

What are you having for breakfast adam?

I have cereal with skimmed milk like kellogs speacial K etc

And gunna do more of a plan on here really showing more of my diet as it is now that i am off refeed and just doing a general sort of diet to keep me healthy whilst loosing weight slowly and also having treats still.

Not had much of a diet the past week as i have been away again lol so lots of beer/curry/pizza etc. was great but time to get back on track.

So here we go.....

Today i had some chilli con carne and rice with low fat oven chips for lunch. (only had a big lunch as i am working nights other wise i wouldnt of had this)

For my first tea this evening i had a chicken sandwich no butter and some salad, a bag of walkers baked crisps (low fat ones) and a no sugar jelly and bananna

For my next meal in about an hour or so it will be the same again without crisps though.

Then at about half 4 in morning i have an apple and an orange.

This is all accompanied with mainly water but also some pepsi max and black coffees ( still sticking with them lol)

Might go to gym when i finish at 6am too will see how tired i am then though.

another day well night done

I have had a tiny bowl of cereal with skimmed milk

then a sandwich with some salad and walkers squares crisps

for tea i have had a ww fish pie and snacks have been fruit and a yoghurt and a jelly

when i finish work am off to gym then when i get home probably a slice of toast and a pot of tea lol

mixed fish in a creamy kinda sauce with potato on top...bit like a shepherds pie...but not really...lol.i make not sense sometimes!!

Just read this thread Adam.
You have done brilliantly on your diet and are a real inspiration to those of us that are scared of eating again if and when we get to goal.

Hope you're still going strong hun.

X

Back