Yorkshire Adam's Refeed diary

thanks sazpom, really pleased, was worried of putting on but now i know eating right and exercising will loose me the weight.

Right i will update for what i did for day 6 which was last night as on night shifts.

Nice and simple this one, no LT shakes as i just wasnt hungry in the sense that i needed one

Then two of the same meals, chicken steamed with garlic, lemon and salt and pepper. a salad of lettuce onion and tomato and some home made potato salad with fromage frais and chives.

It was nice but was getting a bit bored of this, thankfully i can take sandwiches to work now lol

also this included 1L pepsi max, love the stuff, 2 black coffees and 1.5l of water

went well, no snacks and all good

i will update for day 7 which is today, later on tonight as i arent working tonight so it goes back to normal thank god

Ok day 7 diary

i had spaghetti bolognese was lovely to have something other than chicken, i used lean mince, shallots, garlic, mushrooms, low fat dolmio sauce and some small vine ripen tomatoes.

then for desert i had a small jelly with fromage frais.

Also i have had a bagel with some tuna and extra low fat mayo, got i missed sandwiches lol.

Also i have had a weight watchers yoghurt and a bannana

to drink around a litre of water 1/4pint skimmed milk with nesquick powder to make a shake, god damn nice lol and 1l of pepsi max

also as a treat 3 little hotel chocolats they were amazing

Day 8

Not a great day today was at a funeral so was a bit ****, everyone went to pub after for an after do. I stuck to my diet pepsi and water though so didnt do bad in that sense. However i have eaten stuff i shouldnt, not gunna beat myself up over it though

i have had for breakfast a weight watchers fromache frais and a banana

then this afternoon i had some chips, not loads though, an onion bhaji, a small party sausage type thing and a mini sausage roll. Also a small piece of fish from chip shop. Also a chicken bagel sandwich with salad.

Then for tea i have had some fish pan fried (no oil) and some salad and for desert a no sugar jelly and low fat fromage frais.

Also had a weight watchers yoghurt through the day as well as some chocolates.

Not actually too bad but not bothered anyway back to going steadier tomorrow.

Thanks adam just stole a few meal ideas. its gonna be 12 weeks now befor i re feed :mad:(

no problem, will do better meal ideas when i arent working and in my days off

Adam.....

You know how you love me?....

When im refeeding can I come and stay at yours and you can cook for me??

All your food sounds beaut!! lol

Adam.....

You know how you love me?....

When im refeeding can I come and stay at yours and you can cook for me??

All your food sounds beaut!! lol

lol course you can babe lol

love you lots :cool:

food will be far better next week when i have some days off also might include pics and such

Day 9, better day today no cheats, no snacks, stuck to it 100%

anyway breakfast was a chocolate female lipotrim sachet made with 450ml of water

after eating proper food this wasnt very nice and not filling what so ever!

lunch was a bagel filled with chicken with herb and onion, then a little side salad of some herb leaved, shallot and tomatoes. for the dressing i got some low fat natural yoghurt, salt + pepper and garlic, was lovely.

then in afternoon snack i had a banana and apple and a weight watchers fromage frais.

For my tea i have had spaghetti bolognese again, low fat sauce, lean mince, shallots, garlic, seasoning, worcester sauce ( special ingredient) and for desert a no sugar jelly and fromage frais

to drink i have had about 2litres of water, 3 black coffees and 500ml pepsi max and 500ml 7up free

good day diet wise today hopefully tomora will follow the same form

hehe Love you too :)

Oooh pictures!! Deffo sounds good!!

My mum will have to peal me off the laptop because ill be drooling lol!!

*goes to price flights to yorkshire* :)

lol it was lovely haha

your welcome to come any time haha

also i go to london on 5th march next thursday.....

.... you coming with me lol

Sure! I will be on LT still so i can be the designated driver :D

You excited for going?? x

hell yeah cant wait going to be ace

also going on train hun not driving so yeah lol no need to worry bout driving haha

Well done Adam.. ur doing fantastic.. will be still losing weight this week I'd think...

Clubs are amazing! love clubbing just so many choices.. can't wait to get back out and about after easter!

cheers ollie, much appreciated also think i might loose a pound or two this week actually, gym is going really well so fingers crossed for tuesdays weigh in

and chelly - wont be doing no clubs, not right into that sort of thing plus no where plays music i like lol

day 10 was exactly the same as day 9 so i wont boar everyone with the details lol

gone well today stuck to it again, had 2 little chocolates which were lovely also a small nesquick choc milkshake was great

well within my daily allowance on fat and cals so happy with the treats just makes sticking to it all day worth while

ooooh... what was it like having a different type of chocolate milkshake??

Back