Yorkshire Adam's Refeed diary

yes mate most of it was just a normal healthy non LT diet

some of it was un healthy stuff, not had a great week like with funeral and everything so it shows its so possible not to pile on after TFR

cheers mate, you will be fine when time comes dont worry

and just doing usual science museum, natural history, transport etc the usual that i do down there lol.

thanks though mate i will cant wait

Well done love, Stayin the same is fab, specially when uv had an emotional week..

try an out it behind you now, and Enjoy London baby!!!

haha i reckon 3lbs... but if u cud put a stone on that would just be magical!!

xx

Hi Adam,

It was great reading your diary and I must admit some of the food, as simple as it was sounded great. I can't believe you were on the Pepsi Max too, as I used to live on that stuff! lol

I'm looking at refeeding soon before heading off on holiday, so will definitely be revisiting this thread.

I really liked the idea of the healthy eating during the week and then the little treat at the weekend.

Good luck at maintaining and thanks for the inspiration that we can keep it off once we come of the drinks.

All the best.

Mark.

thanks for all comments peeps

struggling with time in getting on here this week, will try keep some form of diary going on here and get up my weight gain from my trip lol

speak soon

well in london i must of stayed the same or there abouts lol as i have lost a pound now, which considering i have been on a diet for about 3 days i reckon thats me staying the same

must admit did so much walking and couldnt totally pig out due to not been able to eat no where near as much as i wanted lol

really chuffed and now to work at the remaining 20lb or so

DONT LOSE ANYMORE WEIGHT ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen your picture of you topless and your perfect the way you are!!! You will be too skinny!!!!!!!!!!

What yogurts do you eat??

lol thanks i just wanna get ripped though thats my aim

also yoghurts and fromage frais are both weight watchers as there virtually fat free and thats how im counting on my diet ill post up what and how i do later

Coolio thanks!!

Well yeah you can get ripped but you dont need to lose any more weight at all!!!

You dont want to be boney!! Boney boys are gross!!

Hi Adam,

I notice you do a lot of chicken and fish, just a quick question about that, do you use frozen or fresh?

I guess there's no difference except cooking time?

Mark

Do you think Mullerlight yogurts would be ok??

completely yes

Hi Adam,

I notice you do a lot of chicken and fish, just a quick question about that, do you use frozen or fresh?

I guess there's no difference except cooking time?

Mark

Hi Mark

I always use fresh personally but its down to personal choice really and what ever is easier i guess

i always prefer fresh though where ever possible
Adam

Thanks Adam,

Was just curious. I find some of the frozen chicken quite bland, so if I did freeze it, it would be a case of getting fresh then freezing myself so at least I know where it came from.

As for fish, I prefer it fresh, unless it's in crumbs then I can handle frozen! lol

Mark

Hi Adam, just had a good read through your re-feed diary as I will be coming off TFR in a couple of weeks. You seem to be coping really well. Do you want to lose any more weight or are you happy to be maintaining the same weight now?

I am still wanting to loose more weight but gradually at the moment

probably around another stone i think

Just making sure i manage it as id rather stay as i am than gain so thats where i am concentrating at the moment

No problem and good luck to you too

Back