You Have Reached Your Goal

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Harriet101, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Harriet101

Harriet101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    None
    I wanted to start a thread where you write about your goals as if they are true now. This is a powerful way to tell your subconscious to start working towards that goal.

Please reply with the sentence "It is ...(state date you aim to achieve goal). I am/weigh...

Daydream and enjoy!

I'll start...

It's September 2011. I weigh 10 st 6. Today I bought some size 14 trousers and a size 16 top. Yet another person commented on my weight loss. I have really done it ! I still want to check the scales to see if they are faulty but you cant argue with size 14 clothes!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    that sounds very inspriational i'll have ago.

it is sept 2011 and i am 9.13. i have just brought a size 8 pair of trousers (i'm a 10 now) and i feel amazing people don't regonise me.

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    It's March 2012 and I am my target weight of 11st and a size 14-16. i am so proud of my achievement, I am comfortable in my own skin and people do not recognise me.

Last edited: 6 July 2011
  5. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It's 28th July 2012, its my wedding day!! I weigh 10st and look amazing in my size 12 wedding dress!! I can't wait to see all the photos of my big day and to show my new husband my sexy underwear ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. stacy87

stacy87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/low-carb
    Great idea for a thread!

It's my 25th birthday! (Jan 2012), weigh 9 1/2st and for the first time I am happy about who I am! My plan for today is to go shopping with my birthday money to buy some new clothes, as all my clothes are too big! No one can quite believe how much weight I've lost and I am so confident within myself.

7. Harriet101

Harriet101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    None
    This is great - I feel better reading all your replies! Let's add some more details...

I have been doing my abs exercises every morning since July and they are really making a difference

8. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

It's Christmas 2011:

I'm at a christmas party in my size 12 little black dress. I feel confident and pretty. I can walk around the room full of confidence, chatting to people and feeling on top of the world. The world is my Oyster and Im looking forward to a New Year!!!!!!

9. uva

uva The Bestest Body Ever

Start Weight:
    14st13.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st2.4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I can eat all I want as much as I want
    It's June 2012, I'm a bit nervous because it's my wedding day. I'm wearing a beautiful dress, have beautiful hairdo. I'm wearing a little makeup and perfume. I'm very beautiful, slim but curvy (my breasts are still size C, they look gorgeous in the dress). My husband's brother and friends are attending the party. I'm a bit shy and pretend I don't see the looks they're throwing at me constantly. They all envy my man that he can call me his wife.

10. small steps

small steps Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It's September 2011. I have enrolled at college for an adult hairdressing course. I am surrounded by slim 19 year olds, but I do not feel out of place, despite being 32. I am a size 12 and look great in my hairdressing uniform.

11. BopKatie

BopKatie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's June 2012, I have lost 9 stone and am now a size 12, I make sure I take a long walk through the village where I have lived my entire life so that everyone who has made my life hell for nearly 20 years because of my weight can see that I am now slim and gorgeous, I then get into the waiting car, head to the airport and take my first ever holiday abroad, 2 weeks in Cyprus where I feel confident to walk round in bikinis instead of shorts and tops.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.