You know youve lost weight when...

When your necklaces get longer...I never knew my neck was that fat!

...when your friend pursuades you to try on her thigh length boots and you can get them on and do the laces up all the way and say that they're a little loose!

Oooh, kinky boots! ;)

When you actually realise you do have collar bones.

When you run down the stairs in a towel after the shower and there are less delightful 'slapping' sounds.

When you sit down on the 'creaky' chair in the office and realise it no longer creaks!

and said:
I've actually noticed that my thighs no longer rub together when I have shorts on or am nekkid...
Also that bit of my trousers don't wear through (I used to get holes there in thin trousers quite fast).

Also - knickers don't ride up my bum as much any more either hehe!

I was just about to post that walking along in a short skirt today I realised my thighs no longer touch each other or rub omg been while since that happened :)

When you put on last years pollazzo pants one and you could get another person in them with you!!!

When you put on last years pollazzo pants one and you could get another person in them with you!!!

Haha! Love that thought! :D

When you don't even recongise yourself in a picture, because you are looking for the biggest person (always me) amongst your friends and family.

Men who treated me like I was invisble (funny really, concerning my size at the time) now all of a sudden what my phone number. I just smile sweetly and say no.

When my Doctor who I have not seen in ages sees me in the street, and stares in amazement, before saying a slow (is that really you) hello. My last visit to him he was talking about putting me on blood pressure medication. I told him no, as I knew what I needed to do to get it down.

No longer worried about seating next to people in public spaces or transporation. Before I would stand as I was worried about my hips spilling over into their personal space.

When you try on the extra large belt for jeans in Asda and it's too big! So I bought the large belt.

When someone makes a video on there fone ( at my neices birthday last night) and u no longer look HUGE, thats even sat down!!! yayyy :D x

My friend is training to be a personal trainer...

An needed someone to do a session overseen by her assessor.... Not only did i say yes.... when she was working out my plan and telling them my fitness level....

Guess what i am......

Inter-bloodymediate!!!!!

I was super chuffed with this!!!

Happy days!!!

When my dressing gown wraps right round me and the belt ties up with more length in the bow tie than round my waist!

When your adament that the plug in the bath is leaking water and call your hubby to be rotton for not fixing it, then realise the water isnt leaking, its just not rising anymore and not nearly overflowing when ur in it !!!

You made me laugh out loud, Stef!

Oh god I know lol I had to laugh when I realised sat in the bath last night! Xx

I've noticed the bath thing too, as well as the fact that when I get in now the water actually sloshes round the side of me rather than my fat ar5e and hips causing a blockage mid way down the bath and trapping half the water behind me and half in front :)

Back