You know youve lost weight when...

Awesome thread, really given me some giggles!

When they don't believe it's you in your passport photo at immigration lol awkward wasn't the word

When going on all the 'just dances' on the wii is now a doddle 3 stone lighter!! Couldnt even do one dance before without dying on the floor out of breath!!

stef2009 said:
When going on all the 'just dances' on the wii is now a doddle 3 stone lighter!! Couldnt even do one dance before without dying on the floor out of breath!!

It's great isn't it :) I went on Zumba on the wii and losing all this weight I can do alot more now

When you realise your boobs have just vanished lol

katiebaby said:
It's great isn't it :) I went on Zumba on the wii and losing all this weight I can do alot more now
yep make a huge difference! Im gonna try Zumba on the wii soon xx

katiebaby said:
When you realise your boobs have just vanished lol
haha wish mine would!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im a bit depressed about it lol obviously it's good I'm losing but it's inconvenient lol

when you have empty space in your wardrobe because you've charity shopped and ebayed all the 24 & 26s trews and most of the tops.

AliGal said:
when you have empty space in your wardrobe because you've charity shopped and ebayed all the 24 & 26s trews and most of the tops.

When you are running out of room in your wardrobe because you can't stop buying clothes in your end size which don't fit you yet but which you know will...

Standing in the line for the rollercoaster and not having to check out the size of the people coming off so you know you won't be embarrassed by the bar not coming down over your belly.

Realising that not only does the seat belt go on, but you can also get the tray down!

Not looking around the meeting to see if you're the largest person in the room.

When you can walk round a trendy shop without fear of being asked to leave (I never recovered from that scene in Pretty Woman!)

Your ballet pumps go flying off as you run across a road :-0 now have shoes from a four to a seven!!

When you sit on your bike and the tyres don't look flat. :)

I am going to get a new bike I think- and.... I am going to.... USE... it... :)

When you end up doing less laundry.... smaller clothes mean you can fit more into one wash!

.... or more laundry... because you now buy tons and change 3 times a day minimum >.<

This is more for when I lost 11st and before I gained 5st back.

You know you've lost weight when:

You look down at your tummy and it's not there. So you look further in and it's still not there. (happened to me when sat on the metro).

When you go to Slaters for a suit, and the guy asks if you're looking for something for someone else, and being told that you're at the wrong end of the shop when you say you're looking for yourself.

(the Slaters things was amazing, he used hushed tones to tell me there was nothing for me at that end of the shop - I had been going there for 20 years and never realised that I'd been at the fat end!)..

I WILL lose the 4st i have left to lose, to be back at the thin end.

Last edited:
You realised you have lost weight when:

Your knickers don't roll down under your belly :D

When your new belt does up another notch When the coat your mother hung up in your old room for you a few years ago fits with ease ....yippee a summer coat for the next phase! When there's enough room on your mum's very small two seater sofas for you & your DH to sit together When you can walk past your mum in her tight kitchen, instaed of having to wait for her to come out before you stack the dishwasher

......when you can put your socks on without getting a hernia :D

When you can confidently pick a size 14 top up and know it fits!!!

When you look at your jeans and know they fit but think they look small!!!

HEHEHEEHEE!!

When you go for a blood test and the whole thing takes 10 seconds instead of 5 minutes whilst they try to get the blood...

Back