You won't like me when i'm angry

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi All,

I started the day feeling rather good about myself. After 4 weeks I am 19lbs down and feel that my 5th week will show a good loss too.
Then I went wedding dress shopping with my new sister-in-law to be (size 6) and her best friend (size 8). Having spent all day listening to them going on about their fat stomachs and wobbly bits (all non existant) and sitting watching them tucking into their tasty lunches while I sipped on my shake I have come home feeling like the incredible hulk!!!!
I don't know why this has made me feel so low. I wish it had strengthened my resolve but instead I feel like reaching for the nearest chocolate bar.......I won't but I haven't felt this way at all until now...WHY??????
Some word of encouragement & yes sympathy too would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bernice:sigh:

That blows :hug99::hug99:

xx

Just completely ignore them and think
how gorgeous you will look in your wedding
dress they sound like your typical sabatores
just wanting you to feel like that you shl be
so proud of yourself 19 lbs down and on your
fifth week hve a nice bath and wash away their
negative energy x

Hi All,

I started the day feeling rather good about myself. After 4 weeks I am 19lbs down and feel that my 5th week will show a good loss too.
Then I went wedding dress shopping with my new sister-in-law to be (size 6) and her best friend (size 8). Having spent all day listening to them going on about their fat stomachs and wobbly bits (all non existant) and sitting watching them tucking into their tasty lunches while I sipped on my shake I have come home feeling like the incredible hulk!!!!
I don't know why this has made me feel so low. I wish it had strengthened my resolve but instead I feel like reaching for the nearest chocolate bar.......I won't but I haven't felt this way at all until now...WHY??????
Some word of encouragement & yes sympathy too would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bernice:sigh:

I feel your pain ! Alot of my friends are this size and winge about their bodies !sometimes i think that they do it on purpose to make themselves feel better as they know i am a much larger size than them. My best advise is to take it with a pinch of salt and not listern. You can't change your shape/size over night and you are taking the right steps to loose weight. I mean 4 weeks and 19lbs down well done!!! The best thing to do is focus on you an no one eles and how you will look your best. I know from my experience comparing myself to my friends who are that size will do no good. Alot of them are size 8 and no matter how much weight i lost i would never get to that size as we have diff frames. I would be very happy at a 12.

Good luck and keep up the good work!! x

that wasn't very supportive of them :mad: but dont let them get to you hun, people like that never feel what its like to be like us so don't appreciate what they have, but you keep going your doing great and next time tell them to stop being stupid and kiss your ass, in a polite way of course :rolleyes:

Thanks Ladies I just feel that it's so unfair sometimes but I will have the last laugh when I look totally gorgeous!!! LOL

WHY??

Hi there can you tell me why this post was not suitable for the Lipotrim 100% forum please? I just want to know so I don't do it again. I can't see how it wasn't ok!!

Back