Your Chocolate Fix

will have to check the aldi chocolate out, dark chocolate is good as you say sorts choc cravings but takes a while to eat :) ill be buying tmz x

Mikado have been sorting out my cravings recently. Trying to stick to 10 syns or under for the next few weeks and they're only half a syn each

Mikado have been sorting out my cravings recently. Trying to stick to 10 syns or under for the next few weeks and they're only half a syn each

I like using them as well. I'm trying to keep down my syns as its my birthday next week and I think there might be a few treats on the way lol

Fab - I still haven't planned when to do it yet :-/

i tried the brownies, and i did not enjoy them at all :/ i could taste the egg so tasted a bit like a chocolate omelette. i didn't whisk the egg whites properly at the start maybe this has something to do with it? anyway i think in will be sticking to flavoured options mixed in with either quark or 0% Greek Yoghurt

I thought the recipe was similar to one I've done before for a cake just without the chocolatey bit. I wouldn't be impressed either, I think i'll leave it and look for something else :-/ shame!

Reviving this post a little bit - anyone got any good chocolate craving suggestions???

Looking forward to amazing tips to share
Lee

Hi Lee,

I'm just starting out on SW, so found this thread very interesting :) I'll be trying some of these ideas.

Is there a low fat hot chocolate mix that doesn't contain sweeteners, do you know? I don't like the taste of sweeteners, which makes it quite difficult.

Hi Lee,

I'm just starting out on SW, so found this thread very interesting :) I'll be trying some of these ideas.

Is there a low fat hot chocolate mix that doesn't contain sweeteners, do you know? I don't like the taste of sweeteners, which makes it quite difficult.

Hmmmmm.... not sure on that one darling, erm i usually do the Cadbury Highlights but i can't taste the sweetner in it, options are quite good too..... Strange. I hate sweetner too so anything too much puts me off. Have you tried either? If not i recommended trying them at just 2 syns each or just going all out some normal ones which are around 5-7 syns i reckon

Hope this helps,
Lee

I like the choc egg in cup, nice with a squirt of cream yum x

Oooo that would make it a little nice - and i just though that with some choc shot on would be nice too, i may re-invent this!

I tend to make a 'low syn' mocha - mix black coffee with a Highlights or an Options sachet for 2 syns. I mean, I'll probably have two squares of Green and Black's Maya Gold for another 2 syns to go with it, but it's better than the whole bar of G&B!

This is very true.... I like the mocha mix thing but no a massive fan of coffee but I could play around with it, something I always like a Sw..... G&B interestingly low in syns might have to look at that one!

I buy alpro dark chocolate soya milk, 250mls is a healthy extra A so around 1 syn per 50ml. I make a mocha using this and coffee... Delicious!

I buy alpro dark chocolate soya milk, 250mls is a healthy extra A so around 1 syn per 50ml. I make a mocha using this and coffee... Delicious!

Oooo interesting - thanks for the chocolate fix tip :)

In Tesco in the American Food bit I found Jell-o Sugar and Fat Free chocolate pudding mix you just need to add milk! You get 4 decent sized ramikins out of it and oh my goodness did I enjoy it with some chopped banana on top, totally fulfilled my chocolate craving and it's only 4 syns a serving, 2 if you use your milk as your healthy extra (I used skimmed milk). I have since been back to Tesco and bought another two boxes, amazing!!

Wow sounds amazing - and i must get me to a tesco lol

You won't regret it, got one chilling in the fridge for when I get home :D

Such a shame i don't have a tesco close to me!

Such a shame i don't have a tesco close to me!

Aw that sucks! I know you can get a pack of 3 boxes on Amazon for £6 if that helps but it's a bit pricey considering you don't know if you like it. Stupid supermarkets not stocking the same things!

Ooo that's good.... If it's chocolate I'm sure I'll love it!

Back