Yuk Yuk Yuk

that's exactly how I make mine too and it works

Does anyone have any tips as to how to make shakes without a blender. I tried to make one at work today by shaking it in a larger container but there were still quite a few lumps in it - i will try doing the paste tomorrow and see it that helps but again if anyone has any other tips please let me know.

a protien drink shaker, ur cdc should have the cd shaker, i get mine from asda
they have a grid at the top to help break up lumps
i put 400ml water in it ( my personal preferance, i need more than the water stated on the pack ) then in goes the powder, put the grid in place then screw the lid on ( check its on properly, banana shake isnt a good look! )
then comes the shaking, at least 60 seconds and u cant be limp wristed about it!

Just tried the Spicey Tomato soup YUK!!!

The taste wasn't so bad it was the powdery texture - felt like I had a mouth full of polyfiller! I have 6 more soups to have this week, I am sad! :sigh:

Any tips to get them smoother?????:sign0009:

Deb

to be honest, spicy tomato is my favourite soup, but the lumps are indeed annoying. spicy tomato is the only soup that has the lumps.
I absolutely loathe oriental chilli though!! I think it is because I once tried to make chips out of it, and it was so incredibly disgusting it completely put me off oriental chilli, and every time I think about this soup it makes me want to throw up... I had no problem swapping it for something else with my CDC though.

they are selling the hand blenders in woolies for £4 i think...i have found the bigger the jug you blend it in the smoother they are...you can lift the blender out and in without it spilling everywhere!!!

thanks for that a workout at the same time as a smooth shake! good to know that lol means laugh out loud - i had thought maybe lots of love but it never made sense! ha ha ha

I had the spicy tomato last night, made it as per the instructions on the pack and used a hand blender to mix. It was gorgeous :)

Back