"YummyMummy"well nearly diary x

Well here I am, Doing the best thing I can For myself!

I know this diets not easy to start with, But to achieve skinnyness, gotta stick it out this time......
A bit about me:
The lightest ive ever been is 7lbs 4, when i was born!!!(lol)
Ive always been on the bigger side, Not really bothered me though, until obviously having kids, and realising how much they depend on ther mum!!!

Unfortunatly i lost my mum when i was 18(9 yrs ago), She had a heat attack, her mum also died young aged 25, so If that wasnt enough to kick my arse into gear, then having 3 children definately was!!!!!

I have messed with this diet since february 07, but decided that now is the right time to finally get my butt into gear and go for it!!!

I have enough sachets to last me until next thursday from tomorrow: so I have cut out my carbs today,and by the size of my headache, you can tell!!! phew!

So here goes to the first day of the best of my life

Oh yummy mummy

Well done for starting and the very best of luck on your journey to slimland

Keep posting and checking out the before and after photos they are amazing and will inspire you on a tough day

Give yourself a pat on the back for everyday you stick to your plan and drink plenty of water

Love Love

Shaza

best of luck yummy. u have some pretty good reasons to start sorting out ur weight and will find lots more along the way :D I started out wanting to be healthy for my kids...now i just wanna be able to buy knee boots of the rail. ok... i STILL wanna be healthy for the kids but as u go along and the weight start going, u think up all kinds of things to look forward to :D

best of luck with ur first week. look forward to snoping in ur diary thread :) xxxxxxx

Day 1

Well here goes........
Got up this morning, and could hardly move my legs, did about 2 hours at gym last nite, was quite good actually!!! was working on the goals systems built into the machines, so it was just gradually working me upto the end!!!!
My legs are still sore now....god....shows you i didnt exercise much!

Neways, for my breakkie i had a warm choc shake yummy! and a black coffe(urghhh) lol

For lunch i had a chicken n mushroom soup, which was very nice too, doing kids a sausage casserole for their dinners, so hoping i dont lurve the smell of it too much lol!

I think i will have another warm shake about 8, then off to bed, get some nice early nights in, so i dont keep thinking bout food lol xxx

probably be back on later neways!

Hi Vicky

Well done! Glad to see you got off to a good start with day one. I like all the shakes warm, stops my tummy rumbling!

I should've restarted today but it didn't happen! :sigh:

So good luck for tomorrow x

Well so far with the restart, not soooo good! So no excuses just head back down and redoing again today!

:break_diet:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Day 2

Well up to yet doing great!!! Got a bad headache, putting that down to carb withdrawal, and kids are off school!!! lol

Having a headache tablet, then my first shake!!!! looking forward to skinnyness!!!!! lol

DogWagger2520252862529.gif

hi ya yummy
welcome to a fab group of people
you will get plenty of support on here
good luck on your cd journey
54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

kaz :D

Well im ill again now??? Cant get my head round this??? I do the diet for a few wks n then have a bad tummy upset!
Hope i dont have to finish the diet!!!

Staying off till tummy upsets gone tho!!

Be bk soon xxx

Hiya Kaz,
thanks for the welcome back message xxx

Im actually restarting back on monday, so i thought new restart= new diary time!!! which is what i will start on monday, maybe sunday?!?!!?

Back