Step2 810kcal Zenlads diary - just started cambridge!!

Ah don't worry about having an extra salad, I'm on step 2 and if I'm really hungry I add 80g of cucumber to mine, it still seems to be working... I only do this occasionally though lol!! Never really joined in with these conversations so hope you don't mind me doing so now! I'm on week 11 and have lost 47lbs so far, get weighed again tomorrow!x

Wow Lynsey that is an amazing loss! Thanks so much! I went for a really long walk in evening to try and burn off the salad I had. Can't wait to get back home so I can be back on it properly!
My first wks weigh in is tomorrow! Eek!

Good luck zen, the first weigh in is the most exciting!! I lost 2.5lbs today which I'm quite disappointed in but fingers crossed for a bigger one next week! Gonna cut the extra salad out lol!!x

Thanks everyone hope its a decent loss considering! Will post again tomorrow and let you know. X

Wow, wow and wow! Congratulations, all your hard work has paid off, hope you are celebrating with a shake!

Just a quick question, do you exercise? I've not seen any losses like yours and I'm wondering if thats the problem??

I went for a walk 3 times during the week. Was Told I can't go gym until 3rd week until body gets used to diet. So just been walking loads and drinking a lot of water. Hope that helps!

That's brilliant zen, well done!! I haven't done any exercise what's so ever, my consultant told me to let Cambridge do its magic! I'm slightly concerned about bat wings so gonna do some arm work maybe in a couple of months! X

I'm gonna try Lemon tomorrow evening so see why happens. I think its good to incorporate some light exercise into the diet. Maybe go for a walk holding a can of something in each hand to ho tone your arms up? I am on a mad mission!! My DH has just taken my second photo shoot!! Taking same pics every week in same outfit to see when I can start telling difference myself!

I love all the chewy bars, choc, toffee and orange! I have them for lunch whilst im reading my book :)

Havent tried lemon but I hated the peanut one and the lemon is the same texture so I might wait until I get bored of the others!

Have to try and incorporate some exercise!

I have had a bad few days. Had a major row with the not so DH and it was just as I was gong away on a spa break with the girls. In case you haven't imagined these are the following sins I had....
1 bottle wine!!
1 margarita cocktail!
2 pieces of brown bread
1 slice Wensleydale cheese with chutney

I have completely blown Cambridge diet out the water and now trying to compensate for it! Will be a miracle if I haven't gained this week!! Not happy!!

Hi Zenlad,

Just been reading through your thread. I'm on 100% at the moment and finding it easier now i'm into week 3. I had the maple porridge and it was DISGUSTING! I just binned it and decided to not have anymore of the porridges. Love the shakes, apart from Butterscotch and love all the soups. I've lost a stone now in about 2 1/2 weeks. Really happy with that. I had cheat meals last weekend and I still lost, so don't panic too much.

Holly x

Hi Holly, thanks so much for your message. You are doing amazing! I am getting weighed in a few hours so will let you know how I get on! Feel disgusted with myself. Xx

Dont worry, its tough at the moment, people just want to invite you places like bbqs, the beach, picnics, and they all involve food! Now I know why I gained weight!

How did you get on?

I get weighed later but I had a nsv today, I'm wearing a shirt that didnt do up 3 weeks ago!

Nsv = non scale victory, I have a couple like get into a pair of jeans that dont fit, make sure I fit into the airline seat when I go on holiday, that sort of thing, keeps me motivated when I dont see the pounds shift on the scales!

You lost weight, that's still an achievement and you are still here fighting too, keep going you will see a loss next week!

I've completely fallen off the diet. Too many functions and events to do it safely. Not been able to have all my meals and tried to apply basic principles of white/green blah blah now ended up with ulcers all in my mouth and on my tongue from lack of vitamins. Not happy!

Back