Zero Noodles?!

That's amazing! I'm not hungry just intrigued hah thanks x

Hi am not on s&s but am intrigued. When you say Zero noodles are you saying zero everything??? If not could someone please post up the nutritional values per 100g? The cals, carbs, fat, prot, fibre

Thanks everso

Lisa

Think someone has already posted the values on another thread.

I have just ordered the Slim rice and Slim pasta from Amazon too. Think they will go great with the chilli and spaghetti packs.

Yes, sorry found the info. Short term memory loss hits again!

LL

Ordered from honest-to-goodness.. Really want to try them! I'm intrigued x

Just called in to Chinese supermarket and bought 10 packs of noodles for £12.
Also Amazon has said slim rice and pasta order has been dispatched.
Can't wait to try them as the noodles were great!

I had them tonight for the first time, really nice!!

Boiled them for 4-5 mins in water with a bit of the Bouillon and Tabasco sauce, then put my Chilli pack on top with a side of Swede chunks and mushrooms.

Noodles were amazing, and I got them from WinYip place as mentioned earlier in the thread, quick delivery!

Had a growling tummy this evening, but I'm only on day 2, so it's prob normal haha.

i got my slim pasta and noodles last night, they look ok but havent tried them yet. Im a bit scared in case i put on weight or they take me out of ketosis though!! but everyone has said they are fine so not sure why im worried!

My slim fettuccine arrived today so cooked with a few mushrooms with spring onions, bouillon and chilli and garlic then added some chicken. It was gorgeous
The slim pasta and zero noodles have both been great. Still waiting for slim rice to arrive so can mix with chilli pack.

I went and got some today from the chinese supermarket in Southampton (different make but same thing).

I boiled them for 5, drained off some of the water and mixed in a spag bol. I used half a pack, which was too much so I struggled to eat it all. They just smelt of brine. They are tasteless with a fibrous texture. Good for bulking out the meal so I would definitely recommend if more volume is required.

I'm in Poole so I'm only a little way away from you two! We've got a chinese supermarket above 10 mins away but I'm scared of the fishy smell of the noodles !? :confused:

oohh its lovely in poole! Has a works summer party up there on a boat :)
The fishy smell of the noodles.. hhmm that dont sound too nice lol i dont think there is a chinese shop down here else i would try but theres H&B in Fareham which has teh slim pasta so not to far cus i work there... Im looking forward to trying my spag bol and pasta... its normally my fav (in real food) so i hope i like this version!

I love it in Poole :D It's really lovely. I'm having spag bol tonight I think, haven't tried it yet eeek! My zero noodles meant to be here tomorrow... xx

I never noticed a fishy smell from mine - more a slight chemical smell which disappeared when I rinsed them. They are honestly great.

I have tried the noodles which were yummy however the slim pasta that you can get from holland and barrats which is the same was grose.

*waves from Southampton*

I didn't notice a fishy smell at all and HATE fish until it's deep fried in batter haha. There was just a vague brine'y smell which all of us on the south coast shouldn't have a problem with!

Back