Zero Noodles?!

How did u make Thai curry - sounds gorgeous ?

Had noodles for 2 nights in a row now, not hungry today on day 4, so I may be in ketosis, so they haven't affected that.

Also been having jelly/milk and full veg allowance/1 x coke zero can/coffee & tea... and seem to be fine.. (for anyone who is worried they are eating too much)

Obviously we are all different, but for me it's working fine!

P.s Where are you getting the Slim Pasta from?

Also - No fishy smell from my noodle packs at all, was expecting it to be awful but I can't smell anything.

Thanks cavegirl! I shall pick some up on Sunday then and give them a whirl. Love the noodles, I think it's made a huge difference to my evening meals, feel like I'm having some sort of giant stirfry! It's brilliant!

I got 20 packs of noodles in my first order, so plenty of those to last yet :eek:

Gem x

Had noodles for 2 nights in a row now, not hungry today on day 4, so I may be in ketosis, so they haven't affected that.

Also been having jelly/milk and full veg allowance/1 x coke zero can/coffee & tea... and seem to be fine.. (for anyone who is worried they are eating too much)

Obviously we are all different, but for me it's working fine!

P.s Where are you getting the Slim Pasta from?

Also - No fishy smell from my noodle packs at all, was expecting it to be awful but I can't smell anything.

...JELLY? TELL ME MORE!!!

I've read a few times you can have half a pack of sugar free jelly! Hope I'm correct.

I've been having half a sachet of it, makes half a pint... :)

I love jelly LOL I might see if I am allowed some of those little sugar free jelly pots from tesco.. think theyre hartleys but I might be wrong.. ooh :) thanks geegee! X

You're welcome!! It's been nice to have a jelly each day mid afternoon - breaks the day up haha.. :eek:

I love jelly LOL I might see if I am allowed some of those little sugar free jelly pots from tesco.. think theyre hartleys but I might be wrong.. ooh :) thanks geegee! X

If u find the answer please let us know as I would prefer to use the pots too.

Came in tonight to cards from Royal Mail so my slim rice and spaghetti are waiting for me at sorting office. Will get them Monday so then will have lots of choice as already have the zero noodles and slim fettuccine. Doesn't even seem like a diet!

I managed to get some of the slim spaghetti during the week, it's great! What is the slim rice like?

Definately seen a post where someone said they had checked with Rob at S&S and they said you can have half a packet of sugar free jelly.

I don't know if it's half of a 2pack/pack thingy, or half of an individual sachet, so I've gone with half the sachet just to be safe.

Not sure if any of that made sense.

Is the Slim pasta and rice really bad? I was going to get some but won't bother if it's awful lol...

I thought the slim pasta was fine.. had some with soy sauce and some tofu earlier, once you get over the texture its alright!

It is a little different from normal pasta, noodles etc but I like it

Just had 1st pack of the day. Had curry pack with slim rice and it was really nice. Texture of rice is unusual but is perfectly palatable and it really makes it like a normal meal.

I might have to get some of this Slim Rice, sounds tasty!

Daisy Im in Gosport... ur not too far :) Hello lol xx

Haven't read the rest of this thread past this post lol but I'm in Gosport too :)

Definately seen a post where someone said they had checked with Rob at S&S and they said you can have half a packet of sugar free jelly.

I don't know if it's half of a 2pack/pack thingy, or half of an individual sachet, so I've gone with half the sachet just to be safe.

Not sure if any of that made sense.

Is the Slim pasta and rice really bad? I was going to get some but won't bother if it's awful lol...

Last time I did a VLCD I used to make up one pack of sugar free jelly (1 of the 2 pack if that makes sense lol) with less water and 2 packs of gelatin to make little sweets :) It didnt affect my weight loss at all.

Back