• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Zhuh!anyone??

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
i sez, the only tan i like the best is st tropez.... :) i tryed them all.. except the one you mentioned i never heared of it :(

and ofcourse natural tan :) lol

Last edited:
hi both myself and my friend used this and i was gettingmarried and yes i defo noticed a big difference

never heard of it whats it all about? the only one i find that works with no streaks and comes out ok is st tropez the mist one.

becky x

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i only ever use the st tropez mousse. i have tried every other one ever invented i think!! but the mousse is wot i live by! tried fake bake for a while but want too impressed by it!! Would love to know the results of this stuff tho! is it a fake tan or a tan enhancer???
x

Mrs B

Silver Member
S: 24st1.7lb C: 23st1.1lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 1st0.6lb(4.32%)
Bought it years ago - it didn't work. I've never had a tan though, ever.

fiona78

Gold Member
S: 15st0.5lb C: 13st3.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 1st11lb(11.88%)
I never used it often enough to notice a difference tan wise, but it's a good moisturiser!

I had a st tropez done yesterday at a salon. Where's the best place to buy it to do it at home?
£40 a time is a bit expensive!!!!!!!!

x x x

Sez

has started again!!
Thanks for replies! Zhuh! is a tan accelerator, its supposed to encourage your skin to produce its own melanin and thus tan faster & better. You are supposed to use it in conjunction with an SPF too as it doesnt protect at all.

I never have success with fake tans so thought I'd give this a whirl......

I suspect I may have wasted my money, but time will tell!!!

Will keep you posted!

Mrs B

Silver Member
S: 24st1.7lb C: 23st1.1lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 1st0.6lb(4.32%)
Can you not still try it and send it back if it doesn't work? They used to offer that.

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
St tropez for the bottle of the mousse is £30 from boots but thats the large 1 i think for the smaller 1 its £20. U get loads of uses out of large 1 tho!!