Zhuh!anyone??

Sez

has started again!!
I dont tan easily & I have just bought some Zhuh! tan accelerator from Ideal World. (I know, I know....there's one born every minute!!)

Just wondered if anyone out there has used it succesfully, or otherwise? I would really love to get a safe, but super sexy tan this year!!!!!! LOL!!!

i sez, the only tan i like the best is st tropez.... :) i tryed them all.. except the one you mentioned i never heared of it :(

and ofcourse natural tan :) lol

Last edited:
hi both myself and my friend used this and i was gettingmarried and yes i defo noticed a big difference

never heard of it whats it all about? the only one i find that works with no streaks and comes out ok is st tropez the mist one.

becky x

i only ever use the st tropez mousse. i have tried every other one ever invented i think!! but the mousse is wot i live by! tried fake bake for a while but want too impressed by it!! Would love to know the results of this stuff tho! is it a fake tan or a tan enhancer???
x

I never used it often enough to notice a difference tan wise, but it's a good moisturiser!

I had a st tropez done yesterday at a salon. Where's the best place to buy it to do it at home?
£40 a time is a bit expensive!!!!!!!!

x x x

Thanks for replies! Zhuh! is a tan accelerator, its supposed to encourage your skin to produce its own melanin and thus tan faster & better. You are supposed to use it in conjunction with an SPF too as it doesnt protect at all.

I never have success with fake tans so thought I'd give this a whirl......

I suspect I may have wasted my money, but time will tell!!!

Will keep you posted!

Can you not still try it and send it back if it doesn't work? They used to offer that.

St tropez for the bottle of the mousse is £30 from boots but thats the large 1 i think for the smaller 1 its £20. U get loads of uses out of large 1 tho!!

Can you not still try it and send it back if it doesn't work? They used to offer that.

Yes, think its a 30 day money back g'tee. Lets hope we get enough sun in those 30 days to make a difference!!! LOL!!

is it tablets or fake tan?

Neither, its a spray or wipe that you use after exfoliating & moisturising. It is supposed to encourage a natural tan, not a fake one but one your body produces itself.

hey, i have used it and noticed a bit of a difference. My mum swears by it though and always uses it when the sun comes out!!!!!

Back