Zoe Exante diary-back again

Hi, I'm just pleased I've stuck to it this time. The 4 packs are only 150kcal each so still have 600kcal. I just find it nicer to think i can have the extra pack at night especially as I work shifts. I love the pancakes that I've just about mastered. My clothes are already getting loose, I've got so many clothes to see me through the next 3 sizes I can't wait. Hope you feeling ok on it, first few days is the worst but it does get better, much better...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3 week weigh in. 19lb loss, and I'm in the 15's. Really pleased I can tell with my clothes too. Hoping for another good week this week as I will be off plan next weekend, looking forward to it, just hoping the motivation stays with me for restart on Monday. I'm doing the food Saturday night so will try to make sensible choices.

Congratulations on your great loss so far! I'm restarting today, hope mine goes as well as yours is!

Hi Zoe

I'm starting Exante on Wednesday and your diary has given me inspiration! We're the same height and have v similar starting weights - I hope I can do as well as you're doing! :)

L

That's amazing! What a good feeling it is getting in to a lower bracket of stones. Bet you feel fantastic :)) it's great when you notice in your clothes. I wish I wasn't such a leggings fiend as it means I can't recall notice haha.

I'm sure your losses will spur you on to get back on plan after a weekend off :) xx

Hi Zoe

I'm starting Exante on Wednesday and your diary has given me inspiration! We're the same height and have v similar starting weights - I hope I can do as well as you're doing! :)

L

Thanks, I have struggled a little this weekend but still with it. I'm determined it won't be a last minute summer thing this year. As long as I lose something every week I'm happy. Good luck and think of the results when things get tough. Someone once told me nothing tastes as nice as being slim feels.

Eerrghh! I feel so ill this morning. Was really sick last night along with my OH and one of the children. My OH is adamant it's something we've eaten, not sure how that works when I've only had my packs?? My youngest has just started nursery so think she's bringing everything home but just not getting ill herself. No packs today, but no food either. Hopefully be back on it tomorrow.

Oh no!! Feel better soon Zoe. You never know, you might even shed a few pounds. That's what I always hope when I'm ill ;) silver linings eh ? X

Still not feeling much better. Only ate toast yesterday and really don't fancy the packs today. I've lost another 1lb but need to be careful. I was planning being off plan this weekend anyway, so might just restart Monday. I'll see how I go.

Yeah make sure you're looking after yourself zoe :) you're in this long term so an extra few days won't hurt to get back to full health :) xx

Had my planned night off tonight, made chilli for everyone and a few snacks, can't believe how little I managed to eat, let alone drank my recycling bins normally full after we've had family over, think I poured most of mine away.
Feeling a bit better now, going to have tomorrow off then back on plan Monday.

Well started back on packs yesterday, had breakfast and dinner as a shake, then stomach felt dodge again, ended up having chicken and a little couscous late on as I got hungry. Day 2 back on plan and I'm still not feeling 100% but a little more positive today, I've gone through a box of skinny clothes and have decided to hang up the clothes I've got in size order, hoping it may motivate me.

Great idea about the clothes! Imagining what you'll look like is such a great motivator :) x

Well I've been back on packs (not 100%) since Monday, I keep nibbling, grrrrr.. That's where my problems started, it may still be that I'm not feeling 100% still, but I really need to get my ass in gear, on the plus side I am another 2lb lighter since the sickness bug and eating spell took ove, loss of 22lb now week 5 ends Sunday so fingers crossed, (and mouth taped) until Monday weigh in....

Well I've been back on packs (not 100%) since Monday, I keep nibbling, grrrrr.. That's where my problems started, it may still be that I'm not feeling 100% still, but I really need to get my ass in gear, on the plus side I am another 2lb lighter since the sickness bug and eating spell took ove, loss of 22lb now week 5 ends Sunday so fingers crossed, (and mouth taped) until Monday weigh in....

Awww ya poor thing... This is hard graft when your 100%...

Back