Zoe's diary

z.gorgeous

Hi everyone

Thought I would start my own diary for my little journey to lose some weight for my holiday in July, got around 11 or so weeks!

Im currently trying out weight watchers and got weighed yesterday and had put on 2lb, I know why I had gained - I was really really naughty last weekend! Time for a fresh start. . .

Day 1
Special k with semi skimmed milk(how many pro points please??)
Weight watchers biscuit (2pp)

Lunch
1 banana (0pp?)
Weight watchers crisps(2pp)

Dinner
Weight watchers lasange (7pp)
Weight watchers chips (5pp)
Weight watchers mini roll (2pp)

Only drank water throughout the day, had no exercise but will go on my flabelos machine after posting x x

Day 2
I am updating a little bit earlier than expected today

Breakfast
1 slice weight watchers bread toasted (2 pro points)
Weight watchers strawberry jam (1 pro point)

Lunch
(Im at work so I've got a few nibble bits today)
1 banana (0 pro points.)
1 bag of weight watchers 'cheese puffs' (2 pro points)
1 low calorie cereal bar (2 pro points)
Shape fat free yogurt (2 pro points)

Totalling 9 pro points so far, leaving me with 17 for the day! Not too sure what to have for dinner but will update later x x x

Okay so carrying on!

When I got home from work I had a bag of weight watchers cheesey nacho crisps (2 pro points)

And dinner is -
Weight watchers chicken tikka and rice (9 pro points)
And weight watchers chips (5)

Total of today is 25 pp

breakfast:
1 slice weight watchers toast and weight watchers jam (3)

lunch
3 weetabix and semi skimmed milk (5 points?)
1 banana 0 points

tea
weight watchers shepherds pie (6)
weight watchers chips (5)
weight watchers desert, (4)

total 22 pro points

going for a run tonight ( or at least I'm going to try!) hopefully it isnt too hard!

Im not gonna gain this week!

so, I went out for a fifteen minute run as the field was swamped so I couldn't go much further, I came home did 3 dances on just dance, had a little bit of a chicken kebab(naughty and now I regret it:() so i did ten minutes on the wobbler,

feeling really chunky:(

I am doing ww too try not to dwell when you have been a little naughty and dont feel guilty what you need to try and do is fit the foods you tend to cheat with into your plan thats the great thing about ww you can still eat naughty things as long as you fit them in you will still lose weight i have done ww through the years seeing many different plans and they all work if you stick to them and make them work for you.
Good Luck

Pookie 1999 said:
I am doing ww too try not to dwell when you have been a little naughty and dont feel guilty what you need to try and do is fit the foods you tend to cheat with into your plan thats the great thing about ww you can still eat naughty things as long as you fit them in you will still lose weight i have done ww through the years seeing many different plans and they all work if you stick to them and make them work for you.
Good Luck

hey, thanks for your reply! I think Its cause I had a 2lb gain last week Im really anxious this week, would love to lose.

how are you finding it? in bed much weight have you lost up to now? x

So far today I've had 2 slices of weight watchers toast and jam (6 points)
And a weight watchers biscuit (2 points)
18 left for the day! Not too sure what to have, will update later x x

I started off at 11 stone 8 but gained two last week so now 11 10 x

Back