Zoe's diary

My weigh day is Friday.

Sunday update:
I haven't really been too bad this weekend, haven't over ate or anything, however, I did go out for a few jack daniels&diet cokes, think I had about 3 or 4 then 3/4 of a bottle of rose, hope this doesn't affect me in a bad way for weigh day! Will try and have a go on the wii later today and will definitely be strict tomorrow and Tuesday!

Need to lose this week, my holidays getting closer! X

Could have been worse try stepping up the exercise for the next two days to burn off some of those extra calories youve consumed you may be suprised it may not affect your weight. Try not to feel guilty we all slip up now and again i think the important thing is you just write it off and get back on track straight away it then often doesnt make a difference. Good luck for your weigh in Tuesday.

Monday update:
Haven't had a massively bad weekend but I haven't been extremely good either.

Today im off work sick and haven't ate anything yet but I am just gonna have a sandwich.

Was supposed to go for a run tonight but can't now:( hopefully I can squeeze one in tomorrow before weigh in

Really nervous!

So far today
I've had a reduced fat egg sandwich on 50/50 bread
1 apple
And a bag of weight watchers crisps
Update from 5pm.
So I've had a banana, and Im just about to have a weight watchers chilli meal. If I get hungry later on ill probably snack on fruit or weight watchers biscuits

Don't know how many points I've had today

Last edited:
Nervous! Its weigh day today! Going at 6 to get weighed, i hope everything has paid off, i would love to loose 2 or 3lbs!

My work trousers are starting to feel more slack which is a good start i suppose!

Haven't really ate too much today as I've been at work all day, however, i will post it anyway!

Toast and weight watchers jam 3 points

Weetabix and a banana

Thank you, its really motivated me its such a good feeling! Only 14lbs to go! How's your week going so far?x

Very good! Keep up the good work!
I've been and stocked up on more healthy foods this evening so hopefully i can stick to it:) x x

Wednesday update!

Feeling really good about yesterdays weigh in so I've set myself a mini goal of losing 7lbs(this will take me down to 11 stone exactly) and i would love to do that within 6 weeks

Todays diary
B
Weight watchers toast and jam 3 points

L
2 weetabix n fat free milk 5 points
1 banana 0 points

D
Weight watchers chilli 6 points
Weight watchers garlic bread 6 points
Weight watchers crisps 2 points
Apple 0 points

Total 22 points

No exercise today as I've only had 5 or so hours sleep within two days, however, i will be going for a run tomorrow! X

Last edited:
Thursdays update :)

B
1 weight watchers toast and jam, 3 points

L
2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk 5 points
1 banana 0 points

D
Weight watchers sweet and sour chicken (8 points)
Weight watchers chips (5 points)
Bag of crisps (2 points)

Total 23 points

Think im gonna do 30 or so minutes on wii fit too, next goal is to lose 7lbs!

Edit:
Didn't manage to do 30 minutes on the wii, however i did manage 25 minutes and im gonna have a little go on the wobbler

Last edited:
Friday!

Today ive decided to give myself a break from the weight watchers microwave meals

B
Weight watchers toast and jam 3 pro points

L
1 apple 0 points
Low fat yogurt 2 points
Cereal bar 2 points

D
Weight watchers crisps 2 points
2 sandwiches, low fat tuna spread and weight watchers bread 7 points

Gonna go on the wii for half an hour too.

Really considering trying the Cambridge diet once I've lost a stone with weight watchers, been looking through some very inspirational posts on here and its really convinced me!

72 days to go

Update at 8pm, i have managed to do 20 minutes on the wii & im going to have ten minutes on the wobbler & start doing some sit ups tonight, im only gonna start by doing 80 a night (4 sets of 20) hopefully this helps me out!

Last edited:
Pookie 1999 said:
well done you :)
I didn't manage any exercise today mind you i do like to have one day off a week

Have a good week

You too :) x x

The 'you've lost some weight' compliments have started, woo!

Yesterday me and the OH Went shopping and he offered to buy me loads of maxi dresses and bikinis but i couldn't get myself to get them! I really really want to be a 12, i might lose 5 or 6 pounds, go and try some 12s on and see how much ive got to go, if its not much ill buy them then that's my motivation, i don't want to go on holiday as a 14:( i don't want to be the girl everyone looks at!

Anyway, my diet hasn't been too bad this weekend, i haven't ate anything i shouldn't of, and i haven't ate very much!

However, i drank a lot last night, but im gonna try and work it off tomorrow

Trying for another 2lbs this week:)

10 weeks to go!

Feeling really good, bought some size 12 tops and they fit perfectly!!

Back