Zoe's diary

Wow lucky you
I still have a long long way to go until i am a size 12 I am still a barely into 22 at the moment except in evans where they are more generous a 20 in there.

Pookie 1999 said:
Wow lucky you
I still have a long long way to go until i am a size 12 I am still a barely into 22 at the moment except in evans where they are more generous a 20 in there.

I bet you get there sooner than you think! I got a good surprise today, i thought it would be a while before i could x x

Mondays update!

Breakfast -
1 slice whole meal toast and weight watchers jam, 3 pro points

Lunch -
2 weetabix and fat free milk 5 points
1 banana 0 points

My fiance is cooking tea tonight so were having a chicken salad (chicken is cooked in a weight watchers bag which is 0 pro points)
Were going to be using all fresh salad bits and some pasta on the side. Im gonna guesstimate the points to around 10 or so and ill be having a small pot of fat free jelly for dessert(2 points)

I've also drank about 1 litre of water so far today so i think ill be drinking about 2 litres in total today!

Im definitely gonna do some exercise tonight with it being weigh day tomorrow and i haven't done any since Friday! Will try aim for 20-30 minutes on the wii i think!

I've gone a little bit off track to what my first plan was but im still within my points so not gonna stress too much!

Tuesday update!

Weigh day!

Im being really good as i get weighed at 6pm this evening,
So i won't be having lunch until late this evening so im gonna post my food plan for today and will up date later!

Again, other half is cooking dinner!

B-
1 slice brown toast and weight watchers jam, 3 points

L-
1 low fat yogurt 2 points
1 orange 0 points
1 banana 0 points

D-
Gammon pasta salad, 11 points

Totalling at 16, 10 left to use so i won't be as strict with snacks etc, so i may treat myself to weight watchers biscuits and crisps if i get hungry!

got weighed, 1.5 off bringing me to 11 stone 5, 12lbs until my goal weight!

thank you :) need to get in to gear as i want to lose 12lbs before my holiday!

I've just realised how much I've got to lose in such little time. ideally i want to lose 12lbs before my holiday in July,

so I've decided im going to lower my points from 26 to 22 to see if that speeds things up too.

food diary for today -

b -
1 slice toast with weight watchers jam 3 points

L -
2 oranges 0 points
1 tub fat free jelly 2 points
1 weight watchers biscuits 2 points

D -
im gonna have a weight watchers chilli and a fruit salad for afters 9 points

For snacks i had a chunk of cheese. Im rounding up to about 3 points

total 19 points

Last edited:
I stayed at my mils last night so got nibble bits for bait at work so ill update as the day progresses.

B-
Chocolate cereal bar 3 points

At 11 o clock i started feeling hungry so i had another cereal bar, 3 points

L-
1 cup a soup 2 points?
1 fat free yogurt 2 points

10 points so far today:( im feeling really chunky too, not a good day!

D-
Chicken and bacon salad 5 points
Weight watchers crisps 2 points
Weight watchers cornetto, 4 points

Total 21 points

I have officially completed day one of 30 day shred!

Last edited:
Friday update! Im still aiming for around 22 points a day. I need to try and get this 5lb as quickly as possible!

B -
1 Toast and weight watchers jam 3 points
1 orange 0 points

L -
2 weetabix 3 points
1 activa yoghurt 2 points

Total so far today - 8 pro points, which is leaving me with 14 which is good as carl (my OH) is making fajitas so my points should cover that

Saturday update!

Been enjoying the sun today and have been shopping and seen loads of holiday clothes I really really want!

Food wise I haven't been too bad and I will enter a food diary below, exercise wise I haven't done any today apart from walking around shops! I've been enjoying the sun so Im having a barbecue for tea at the mils and I've got plenty of alcohol in, hehe

With enjoying the sun so much today I didn't have chance to have breakfast and all I've had is a chicken and bacon salad which Im gonna round up to 6 pro points, and as a mid afternoon snack I had a small packet of mini chedders, 2 points

Total of 8 points today, hopefully my remaining points will cover the barbecue food, x x x

Pookie 1999 said:
serves you right you won't get no sympathy here as I say to my girls hang overs are self inflicted have a bit of self control and stop before you've had too much ;) (sorry thats just the mum in me coming out).
Hope you feel better today.

haha aw:(! hope you had a good weekend x x

Back