Zoe's Weight Loss Journey!!!

Zoe.Mee

Hello everyone!! Finally getting on the train to loose weight!! Im 20 and have a 3year old daughter and a 8month old daughter - I dont work but I'm studying at the open university and I also make handmade jewellery. Ive done all sorts of silly diets and I just cant stick to anything - this by far seems the best as i can set a good example for my girls aswell!!

Im 11st 12lb at the moment and ideally would like to be 9stone eventually! My food shop comes tonight and Im starting tomorrow so wish me luck!! Today im going to browse through the recipies on here and write a plan out so i can fall off already!!

(p.s can I subscribe to this so i dont miss any comments?)

Hiya my lovley! & welcome.. have you been a member of the board for long? i dont remember seeing you before.

bet you all fired up ready to get started!! I see no reason why you cant stick to sw, aslong you make sure you enjoy your food its never any hardship!

and as you say, setting a good example for your girlies really is important also!
xx will your weigh day be mondays then? xx

Hello! nope just joined today!! I joined the slimming world group on facebook originally and then found this! yep monday weigh ins! im ready to go and all the food looks just gorgeous! Looking through the recipies now and its all stuff both of my girls will love and eat aswell so im hoping to definatly make a lifestyle change for all of us! xxx

Hi Zoe

Welcome to the forum :) everyone is friendly here and if you need any help with any questions about Slimming World there is always someone here who can help you. xx Boo xx

Back