Zumba class

willtoloose

As subject suggests , I tried my 1st Zumba class today , need to get to know the steps 1st to excel , today I was only trying to think which foot goes where ahahah.
So anybody tried it n in how many classes did u learn it to shed calories properly
:) forgot to mention it was fun !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awesome glad you enjoyed it hun

My dad goes to zumba (when he can be bothered) and says its a great way to excersize n have a giggle
X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

willtoloose said:
As subject suggests , I tried my 1st Zumba class today , need to get to know the steps 1st to excel , today I was only trying to think which foot goes where ahahah.
So anybody tried it n in how many classes did u learn it to shed calories properly
:) forgot to mention it was fun !

Hi I have been doing Zumba for over 6 mths.. My colestrol has reduced and my blood pressure has gone down.. I am fitter and If I stick to my cal intake I loose inches and weight.. :)

I started Zumba last week. I had my second class yesterday and I was so supprised how much I had remembered and the joy when i picked up some of the steps I couldn't get last week. It is great fun.

Ye looking forward for Monday ! Thnks

One of my friends has been doing the class once a week now for a few months she has gone down 2 dress sizes and she hasnt changed her diet at all.

Id love to go but my other half works 12 hour days and with a 6 year old and a new baby i dont find the time, so my other half bought it for the wii for me and ive only done it the once since lol mmm need to get on with it.

Back