Zumba on the Wii!!! :)

bymbo

I may be very behind in the times but I have been informed today that Zumba on the Nintendo Wii is being released on the 1st April.

As a die hard wii fit fan I an very excited about this and I am going to pre order it on Amazon this weekend. Reduced on there if you pre-order it!

:character00116:

Anybody else going to try this?

Bymbo xxx

yes definitely!! can't wait, I was considering it for the ps3 but dont have playstation move so figured i may aswell get it for the wii, april 1st can't come soon enough for a change!!

I know I am soooo excited about this. My friend goes to the Zumba classes and the weight has been falling off her.
I am not so keen on excercise classes so being able to do it at hom is fantastic!!

:banana dancer:

Bymbo xxxx

I only go to one class a week at the mo as I'm out of work so skint! Wish I could go to more which is why I've just ordered this!!

The trouble is it should have come out in Feb, then March,,,,, lets hope it does come out in April!

oooo dont say that :(
it says 1st April on Amazon and Play so fingers crossed xxx

I only go to one class a week at the mo as I'm out of work so skint! Wish I could go to more which is why I've just ordered this!!

I know, you have to pay out for the games but once you have them you got them for life so it does work out much cheaper and nobody else see's your wobbly bits! Except for my cat in my case! ;)

Bymbo xxx

I know, you have to pay out for the games but once you have them you got them for life so it does work out much cheaper and nobody else see's your wobbly bits! Except for my cat in my case! ;)

Bymbo xxx

My cat kinda looks at me in disgust when I do exercise or dance around the house as if I'm disturbing her sleep lazy little moo!!

Hi I have the zumba game for the xbox 360 kinect and I absolutely love it, I do a class twice a week and use my game twice a week and I'm sure this is why I have lost weight so quickly, 2 stone 11 in 9 weeks, hoping to hit 3 stone at my weigh in on Sunday xxx

Thanks for the heads up on this..
I read this thread the other day and then next thing I knew I was pre-ordering it on Amazon :p -I have never been to zumba as I have the co-ordination of a flip flop :rotflmao: -so at least I will be able to give this a whirl in the comfort of my own home

Thanks for the heads up on this..
I read this thread the other day and then next thing I knew I was pre-ordering it on Amazon :p -I have never been to zumba as I have the co-ordination of a flip flop :rotflmao: -so at least I will be able to give this a whirl in the comfort of my own home

my thoughts exactly!!! :D

Yeah lets hope it actually does come out!!

Ive had it pre ordered for months, was SO disapointed when the day before it was due to be dispatched amazon emailed me to say that yet again the date had been put back and it was now april!!!! xx

I've already preordered mine with Amazon - can't wait - kids think I'm bonkers!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

wicked! I didn't know they were doing zumba for the Wii, I've been wanting to do zumba for ages but dont have the confidence to go to class, think I'll get the fella to get it for me for mothers day from the kids, yey!!

wicked! I didn't know they were doing zumba for the Wii, I've been wanting to do zumba for ages but dont have the confidence to go to class, think I'll get the fella to get it for me for mothers day from the kids, yey!!

My hubby has preordered this for me for mothers day from the kids, i only mentioned it on Saturday after reading this thread and by Sunday it was ordered. Like you i have always fancied Zumba, do not have the confidence or time to attend a class. Also have two left feet, so hopefully i can make a fool of myself in the comfort of my own front room.

i am going to sound daft, but what is zumba, i have heard of it but not sure what it is

i am going to sound daft, but what is zumba, i have heard of it but not sure what it is

Its a fitness craze that is based on Latin style dancing (salsa, merengue, rumba, that sort of thing) - its exercise, but its fun!

I go to 2 classes a week at work - just found out today our regular instructor is leaving, but has a cuban man lined up as a replacement - could be interesting!

I also have a Wii, and have just got this game.

My Fitness Coach: Dance Workout (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

To me, it seems to be exactly like Zumba from the description - although I haven't actually tried it yet.

If it is the same, it might be of interest to all you ladies waiting for the Wii fit Zumba game to come out as its already available. Plus its only a tenner on Amazon

Back