Zumba

I love zumba! just came back from my 4th class, I had no idea my coordination skills were so atrocious, and I had no idea I could possibly sweat so much, but it's so much fun. I need to get the dvd, the classes just aren't enough...

Hey I know what you mean about the co-ordination! I was all over the place tonight. It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. :D The instructor was great and the atmosphere.. nearly 100 people shaking themselves about madly.. wow!

we had a good laugh at zumba it was a fancy dress night and first few songs were "scary"themes lol

Oh I'll prob be looking for a class around the Birmingham area as I go to university there :) depending on where they are and what times. When you going to your first class?

My sister called me last night and asked me to go with her on a Tuesday .... I looked on youtube and it looks so fun although it does look very fast paced.

Does everyone enjoy it?

x

its great fun and not as fast paced as the american classes are

May be worth trying :D

My friend told me about Zumba and I've been a few times now, and going again this evening. I love it! Yes, there are a few gym monsters there, but you can work it to your own level. When others are doing star jumps for a while, I do something with my arms and legs.

There are times when neither of us get it right, but when you look around everyone is doing it slightly different, we really give it some welly on the air guitar bit and have a right good giggle.

I'm the biggest there but it doesn't bother me, and I'm normally really concious about that, but I'm at the back, and doing it!

We're being shown some "new moves" this evening :eek:

Have fun learning the new moves,,, our instructor runs a dance school and she wants us to take part in her show next year to show off her zumba classes argggggggggggggg need to lose weight for that lol

I've just read all this thread and its settled my mind, I really want to do zumba now - it looks like far too much fun. They have some classes coming to my local area so I think I will check them out

I'm up at 8am (on my day off!) to go zumbaing. Dedication!! As usually wild dogs cant pull me out of that bed ha! Didnt go last week as couldnt get there - i hope ive not forgotten everything haha!! hope its all going well for you girlies xxxx

It will come back to you if you have forgotten some of the moves lol! I had that when my class went on holiday for a few weeks, I stood a bit like a lemon to start with but it does come back to you. Hope everyone is still enjoying it as much as I am! :)

I had forgotten a bit but nevermind! still kept movin :D it amazed me as some of the skinny girls rushed off to get water inbetween songs i felt alright...definitly feel fitter!!! xxx

i tend to drink between dances but then i sweat so much lol

Back