Zumba

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
OK... have gone mad and booked myself and my mate onto a Zumba class from next Wednesday... we both did CD last time around (2009) before we went to Mexico and always said we wanted to find a salsa class - well... times have changed and the Zumba wagon has to be climbed upon!!

Actually quite excited eeekkk! :D

Ru doing ss, if so make sure u have a shake about half hour before u go and stretch ur leg muscles... I found my legs went like lead, something to do with acid going to muscles when in ketosis, really weird. But I enjoyed it :) have fun!:)

Ru doing ss, if so make sure u have a shake about half hour before u go and stretch ur leg muscles... I found my legs went like lead, something to do with acid going to muscles when in ketosis, really weird. But I enjoyed it :) have fun!:)

Thanks for the advice - yes I'm on SS. Last time around I used to swim a lot and I used to get cramp in my legs real bad but drinking tonnes of water before and during used to really help so I'll keep doing this. I'll make sure to pop a tetra in my bag before leaving!

Strangly looking forward to making an idiot out of myself - have done it on my PS3 but dancing isn't my strongest skill!!!!

I do an hour of Zumba a week at my gym! Have been doing it for quite a while now and absolutely love it!! Everyone had to try it once x

Back