¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Sure will Miss Clarri... kids are complaining about being cold, go figure!!

24 days! Thats nothing and will be here in a blink. Are you getting excited now? I cant believe how quickly its come

thay are fine Linz, getting their little wirey coats. :D

omg thats no time at all babes! exciting !

24 days! Thats nothing and will be here in a blink. Are you getting excited now? I cant believe how quickly its come

I know thats gonna fly by! I'm feeling really calm about it, not sure I'm excited tho!

thay are fine Linz, getting their little wirey coats. :D

omg thats no time at all babes! exciting !

Oh how cute... bet they change all the time now. Have you decided who yr keeping?

Just when I thought I'd done my last load of washing, Amalie's just been sick all over me & the sofa!! She's been running a temperature since Saturday & slept from 1730 til 0900 this morning, was very listless this morning & then just puked everywhere!! She seems brighter now she's been sick but I'm wondering if to take her to the docs??

I have to say I'm not very good with going to the doctors, usually leave it until they really need it, kinda figure that fighting it by themselves helps their immune system develop?? She's asking for yogurt now.. really don't fancy seeing that come back up, toast or dry biscuit I think would be better!

I agree Linz. Toast or biscuit. Dr at this stage will only say its viral unless she has a rash??? Keep an eye on her temp and little fluids but often. If she will we always say ready salted crisps as it replaces the salts shes lost. Calpol if you can and a snuggle up on the sofa with a good film

No problem. If her tepm does spike then there are lots of things we can do to get it down, its only if it doesnt stay down. Also get some child brufen and alternate between the two. Im here if you need to chat. My phone is always on. xx

oh poor AJ :( hope she is better soon xxx
Oh how cute... bet they change all the time now. Have you decided who yr keeping?
nope not yet. Ive got the stud dogs owner coming to look and see which one might be show quality but then again some lady called me last night and she wants show qulity girl pup too. only thing is you cant guarentee what they gonna be like later on!

Hello All - nice to have you all back and see it so busy in here again!
When do we get update puppy pics then?
Bren xx

Morning Linz..
Aww hope yer DD is feeling ok now..its awful when there sick...
What you up to today then now all the washing been done? have a good un chuck x

Hello All - nice to have you all back and see it so busy in here again!

Bren xx

Hi Bren

How are you? See we've got alot of newbies which is good am trying to work my way thru the thousands of posts. x

Morning Linz..
Aww hope yer DD is feeling ok now..its awful when there sick...
What you up to today then now all the washing been done? have a good un chuck x

Morning misses!

She wasn't sick again yesterday which was fab... just very whingy which wasn't so fab, now I know she's better will be knocking that on the head today!! :)

Today is waiting for sainsburys to arrive so we have some food back in the house & that also means me getting back on track! :eek: Jacob is at football camp all this week & its my shift to take him & his friends today plus we seem to have lots of birthdays & christenings coming up so need to go shopping for gifts!!

Have a good one yourself. xx

Yes Linz back on track today. Glad AJ is better too xxx

pups for Quak ;) There are more in my diary on dukan forum too x

Attachments

• Hannah Pups 2010 002.jpg
    Hannah Pups 2010 002.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 63
Back