¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Glad AJ is good hun. Arent those puppies just sooooooooo adorable? (sorry that sounds so funny as i sometimes call my boobaloobas puppies!)

Yes Linz back on track today. Glad AJ is better too xxx

Decided to do shakes then a low carb meal... need to take a bit of the food option out of the way for a while!

Can never see enough pis of those pups!

Glad AJ is good hun. Arent those puppies just sooooooooo adorable? (sorry that sounds so funny as i sometimes call my boobaloobas puppies!)

Ha me too Cheryl... altho I've never called them boobaloobas!! ;)

I got boobaloobas from Vicky! Wish i could do some kind of diet at mo. I just cant stop eating. Im either eating or feeling sick!

Oh im glad im not the only one then! I really fancied some plums yesterday then when i stood infront of them my stomach turned and they didnt make it to the trolley.
Nope, still no sign of it..............sigh

Ooh i hope so. My friend was asking me last night if we are going to find out as she "needs" to know for a baby shower! Ha, im not falling for that one..............but will i be able to keep it from you lot..........im not so sure!

Lol. True. The only thing i dont want is when i had Oliver everyone knew and my excitement was hes here and that was it. This time we have said we wont tell a soul so i'll have great news to tell people. Silly i know

Hi Bren

How are you? See we've got alot of newbies which is good am trying to work my way thru the thousands of posts. x

Morning misses!

She wasn't sick again yesterday which was fab... just very whingy which wasn't so fab, now I know she's better will be knocking that on the head today!! :)

I am good ta, hoping for better weather tonight for my walk - looks like it is going to hoof it down here.
Good to see newbies, hoping they stick around and see the benefits!

Glad your little one is feeling better, nothing worse than worring about them is there (not that I have any of course) but I worry about my feathered and furred and scaly babies just as much lol
Bren xx

They are just sooooooooo beautiful - I want them all lol - what sort are they Vicky?
Thanks :D they are miniature wire haired dachshunds...this is mum

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 76
Holiday blues have kicked in today!

Had the most amazing time away, kids were amazing like I said but since we've got back Amalie has started her whinging & shouting again!

I thought I'd take the kids over onto the green with their bikes this morning as the sun has made an appearence & we were there about 5 minutes before they were asking to watch tv... we've just had 2 weeks without any tv or them even asking for it!! Now all they want to do is sit boggle eyed in front of the tv, I've set up colouring, got stuff out in the garden, books, taken them to the park but no its the sodding tv again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just burst into tears... its been so lovely for 2 weeks, why does it have to change so much once we get back home??

Can't focus on my food either... sorry just feeling crap today I'll shut up whinging myself now, off to do some wisping!

Back