¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Thanks hun...

Interestingly enough my first month on Atkins I lost 21.8lbs & my first month after Wls I lost 20.8lbs...

Woooooo Hooooooooo being in the 13's - and promise me you will never ever think of yourself as a fraud cos you ain't!!!!! You have worked bloody hard on this, before and after so I won't hear that from you - okay? xx

well done linz!!! 13's seems like an unreachable goal because i havent lost for so many weeks now (all my own fault i admit)

can i ask..and if its too personal please tell me to 0121 BUT

having lost all that weight now....whats your skin like,i mean is it saggy? i dont expect that you have a stomach of a 17 yr old gymnast lol but is it firming up as you lose weight?, because thats my biggest fear, that im going to be a frame with hanging skin when ive lost the weight i want to lose xxx

Morning Linz. You've done so well and I'm glad someone asked about your wls as I'd wondered myself. Keeping it off is so hard. I've done it so many times. Pcos makes it harder but finding the link to the way carbs are processed differently by us was like a light being switched on for me. I know that I have to stay low carb for life. Btw my hair is growing back! I now have dark spiky bits in my fringe and on top yay!

morning Linz - yey Lisa - that PCOS doesnt sound nice at all :(
I dont think any of us will be as toned as we were when we were teenagers eh? In fact even being the same weight I was a couple of years ago ive noticed different changes i.e. same weight but same jeans dont fit.

what you up to today Linziloo

Woooooo Hooooooooo being in the 13's - and promise me you will never ever think of yourself as a fraud cos you ain't!!!!! You have worked bloody hard on this, before and after so I won't hear that from you - okay? xx
Thanks Bren.. I really appreciate you saying that. xxx

well done linz!!! 13's seems like an unreachable goal because i havent lost for so many weeks now (all my own fault i admit)

can i ask..and if its too personal please tell me to 0121 BUT

having lost all that weight now....whats your skin like,i mean is it saggy? i dont expect that you have a stomach of a 17 yr old gymnast lol but is it firming up as you lose weight?, because thats my biggest fear, that im going to be a frame with hanging skin when ive lost the weight i want to lose xxx

Its weird V... when I lost 7 stone in 4 months 4 years ago on a vlcd I had no saggy skin but I was drinking 5-6 litres of water per day & I do think that is key. This time round although my weight loss has been much sloer I do have saggy skin, my water is much less (I'm lucky if I hit 2 litres a day just find it physically difficult to fit it in) but what I am finding is that I have stages of much saggier skin & then it seems to tighten up, at the moment I'm trying not too worry about it too much as I'm hoping it will get better with time.... apparently our genes play a big part.

If I remember correctly Jim had some too but his has gone over time too... xxx

Morning Linz. You've done so well and I'm glad someone asked about your wls as I'd wondered myself. Keeping it off is so hard. I've done it so many times. Pcos makes it harder but finding the link to the way carbs are processed differently by us was like a light being switched on for me. I know that I have to stay low carb for life. Btw my hair is growing back! I now have dark spiky bits in my fringe and on top yay!

Its amazing isn't it that for PCOS low carb seems the only way to go but its still not advocated by dieticians... hundreds of women who struggle could be helped if people were just more open minded!
Morning!!!

Morning lovely... hows you this morning? Less pain I hope? xx

Morning linz..
Hope yer ok chuck x

Morning Miss Fuzzy... hows you babes? No lie in today? x

Morning Linz, :wavey:

Morning Jimble. xx

Morning Linz

Thx for your responses - it's really so helpful to know that, given time (and lots of water), skin will tighten up eventually :)

Sx

If I remember correctly Jim had some too but his has gone over time too
Indeed I did, at my fastest weight loss in the first 4 /5 months of induction I had a bloody apron, but it went eventually.

Oh swimming definately helps tone hon - thats what i need to get back to. Oh and your bob yoga will too babes x

ah I see, Colleen is a Yoga trainer, she does a part time course in the summer, some weird Indian name that I can't remember now.

She is skinny Linz, she's n ever had a problem with her weight. No she won't be coming to the meet. SDhe does read the threads sometimes but not often.

Back