¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Actually its making me feel better I'm not the only one... have so much to do tho, got 6 family members coming to stay on friday & haven't got beds or rooms ready... plus I need to brave the conservatory & set it up for Christmas lunch but haven't got the heating on in there! Shall I just stay online then? x

Have some of mine!!

Buzzing after emergency christmas shop this morning. :D

Woohoo! That's gotta be a big burst of energy right there missus - well done you!

oh no Linz :( how the gall stone pain babes?

oh i love that film. enjoy babes xxxxx

Linz you are in the 13s which is where i started last year! omg you will be at target sooooo soon. im sure it wont take you as long as me to lose that 3 stone LOL

That's so close Linz. You are going to be a totally different woman by then! Are you preparing yourself for that new life?

Hope you got a bit of a rest and the energy comes back tomorrow petal. :)

I've often meant to ask you Linzi - you were doing so so well before your WLS, do you ever wonder if you could just have kept going without it, and done just as well, or was that a big boost for you that you couldn't have done this without?

My problem was that I could loose without a problem but could never keep it off... I'd get down to a weight I was happy with & go back to my old ways again, even with Atkins I struggled to maintain, b'coz of my pcos, insulin resistance & diabetes I'm pretty much screwed when it comes to carbs so they figured that with my dieting discipline WLS would help me maintain, even on a heavyish carb week I can maintain or lose a little still. I'm always going to have watch my carbs thats one thing that has become very apparent after wls but I'm hoping that the odd jacket potato, rice dish etc won't upset the apple cart too much.

I've already been able to up my carbs to 40-60g per day which is helping me lose at a steady 2lbs per week any less than that & I feel I'm losing too quickly (never thought I'd say that) I shall keep an eye on them as I suspect the further out I get & the closer to my target weight I shall need to perhaps reduce them again.

I ummed & ahhhed so much before my op b'coz of how well I was doing but knew in my heart of hearts that I wouldn't be able to maintain it as well as I should be able to post op.... plus its cured/reversed several ailments of mine!

Sorry waffled on a bit there. x

Oh no thank you for explaining and satisfying my nosiness. It's your safety net then!

Oh no - but you lost most of your weight before, at a similar rate, by diet alone Linzi! I think you'd be doing just as well even without the WLS! And I just can't see you regaining when you've been through so much. It's brilliant to see the change in you, even in the four months I've been here. :D

Back