¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

It's all madness Andrea, isn't it love. :(

I went to Sainsburys last night at 10:30 and it was stupidly busy. Bleeding idiots!! lol! I only went because i'd forgotten to buy my Ma bread and milk and she's due back of her hols today so needed to drop it off so that she had stuff in to come back to. Peeps in there buying turkeys and all sorts. ha ha!

XXX

I made it!! An actually it wasn't too bad, had a lovely meander round while everyone else was getting stressed! Bloody great bargins to be had tho if you waited til now to do yr shopping...

Hope Mr Tesco was good to you Suse... off to have a peak see what you got up to last night. x

Eeeeeek! Should have headed to Susie's thread first! Totally forgot about last night!

Hope all last-minute shopping is successful, and Susie I hope your man got there with christmas in a box for you. ;)

Got to say I am looking at Christmas in a whole different light - why is EVERYTHING so food focussed????????
There must be more to it than that?
(alcohol for instance lol)

but seriously, time off, family, friends, yada yada yada .............. food is just secondary isn't it?

Tis very scarey Bren... I went thru the meal plans with my Mum today... although its at my house & I'm doing it she still needs to know & she was like we need chips & dips, some more chocs etc & I was like no we don't when the 'beep' are we gonna eat them??? I don't want to spend all Christmas bloated up like a whale & its at mine & there will be plenty to eat & drink without going OTT besides I don't want all the leftovers!

It really does give you a new take on things, doesn't it? I'm planning a little shindig between Xmas and new year, and even making the list of what I need to get in is giving me the heebies! :eek: So much crap I used to down without a second thought, but that I wouldn't touch with a bargepole now! :wave_cry:

Morning twin,
I know what you mean about the food, but really, it comes from the days when shops were closed for days. Seriously, we still feel that we have to do the "buy for days and days" thing. I always say, Im not going to get loads, and then I end up having loads of stuff left over, that even the kids dont want to eat!!

Hope you have a nice day today.
xx

Morning Linz :)

wash your mouth out woman!! :sigh:

He he Jim! Morning. xx

Morning twin,
I know what you mean about the food, but really, it comes from the days when shops were closed for days. Seriously, we still feel that we have to do the "buy for days and days" thing. I always say, Im not going to get loads, and then I end up having loads of stuff left over, that even the kids dont want to eat!!

Hope you have a nice day today.
xx

Morning twin. x

I'll be shipping out all of the tutt with family when they go & I shall keep all the meat & cheeses!

2lbs down this week. x

ah well Linz its only a couple of days of feasting ;)

omg Linz thats fab! thats how my 12s are at the moment LOL

you will get in 12s at goal weight Linz x

Oh Im in them Linz just have overindulged last couple of days LOL

Back