¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Lets hope for a lottery win. x

yey we just need somewhere to stay or we will all be at Jims ;) who is bringing the milk thistle?

Hello all! So sorry ive not been here working hard again! How are you all? I cant believe ive not been here for 6 days i think, the computer has stopped sending me messages! Im hoping i will get my little reminders now.
Im not able to book anything til april as marks shifts are changing and that means mine too so until the rotas are in place we are not allowed to book leave. Fingers crossed we get it. He was only saying tonight we need to book my mum to have oliver so we can come and have a little drinky poos with you all. Ok he didnt say it like that but you know what i mean pmsl.

Thanks fo responding lInz... I intend to again be a skinny minny in the new year and that skin can all disappear lol xx

Hello all! So sorry ive not been here working hard again! How are you all? I cant believe ive not been here for 6 days i think, the computer has stopped sending me messages! Im hoping i will get my little reminders now.
Im not able to book anything til april as marks shifts are changing and that means mine too so until the rotas are in place we are not allowed to book leave. Fingers crossed we get it. He was only saying tonight we need to book my mum to have oliver so we can come and have a little drinky poos with you all. Ok he didnt say it like that but you know what i mean pmsl.

Won't it be a bit late babes if you book yr leave in April?

Good to see you babes. xx

Thanks fo responding lInz... I intend to again be a skinny minny in the new year and that skin can all disappear lol xx

We'll get there babes... most definately. x

lol Linz good job you are on the ball. looks like you were up late wrapping? what time did you get to bed?

Hiya Linz. Very exciting Xmas eve now. Hope yooU have a briliant one x

Hey beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful xmas. I must have been a VERY good girl this year coz santa spent a fortune! I got everything on my wish list. Thanks you santa i love you. xxxx

Back