¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Best of luck - you will be in there now! your predictions were exactly 1/2 out LOL.
let us know asap :D xxx

24.gif

Hey guys... wow what a morning!!

Arrived there just before 1000 & left at midday! It was very very informal so I was amazed I was in there for so long!

The problem with the job I applied for is that I have limited experience of Excel & have never heard of Flat Files.... mind you no-one at Paul's office had when I asked them about it either! I think he likes me & my experience but is concerned about my lack of technical knowledge. About half an hour before I left he threw in curve ball & said he's been thinking about a Sales role & would it be something that I'd consider with my sales experience.... the problem with that role is he wants full time which I can't do! So I think I have confused him... I think he'd like me to be part of his company but needs to find out which role I'd be better suited at.

He asked me if I was to be offered either of those jobs would I say yes? He's got other people to see but said if he finds one thats good at sales would I consider the internet job & if he found someone for the internet job would I consider sales?

So I am completely confused.com but I think it went well!

Good that he likes you and is trying to match you to a job - I hope it works out x

Thanks guys....

Feeling really flat right now, Dad's been in hospital since 1000 this morning having an Op to see if his chemo's worked & I think I was so focused on my interview its only now hitting home what Dad's going thru... he's just come out into recovery apparently, I'm guessing it'll take a couple of weeks for the results to come thru! Hope he's ok.

Big ((hugs))
Xx

(((Hugs))) Linz - I know what that sort of thing feels like x

Oh Linz, it is so hard isn't it :( hope your Dad is ok and that the results are really good - sending loads of hugs to you cos I know exactly how you feel xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Linz :)
Hope you are having a lovely weekend
Xx

Back