¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Just caught up Linz..to be honest I forgot you had moved & wondered where you were, lol. Hope your dad is ok & good luck for the job hun xxx

Hope all is well in the Land of Linz x

LOL Bren! :D

Glad the interview went well Linz, although it does sound as if the guy is hedging his bets a bit! Hopefully you'll land a role which suits you time-wise AND skills-wise petal. x

Nice chilled evening there too. :)

Sounds like a nice day (apart from the wine - never want to see the stuff again!)

Oooooh sounds like you've had a good/bad night Bren!;)

LOL Bren! :D

Glad the interview went well Linz, although it does sound as if the guy is hedging his bets a bit! Hopefully you'll land a role which suits you time-wise AND skills-wise petal. x

Nice chilled evening there too. :)

Yay for chilled evenings. xx

Aw, love family days!!
Have a great day today whatever you are up to Linz.
xx

More of the same today Clarri... think we all need it, half terms come at just the right time.

Hope yr having a good one to babes. x

Hi Linzi
Always good to have a sort out day - including ipods:)
Hope you have a nice sunday evening
Xx

Hiya chuck..
Glad you had a nice family day,i want to put some music on my mp3 player but rather stupidly i removed the sound from my PC!!!i know what a numpty :eek:

Enjoy doing the playlists xx

Sounds like a nice relaxed day Linz, I love my ipod when it works but every so often I have to restore it cos the sound goes really distorted, this is the second one I have had and they both did the same but I can't be arsed sending this one back...............

Sounds like you've had a good weekend - have a great week x

Hi Linzi
Always good to have a sort out day - including ipods:)
Hope you have a nice sunday evening
Xx

Thanks Katie... had a lovely sunday evening with some Shiraz & Jack Bauer! Heaven. x

Hiya chuck..
Glad you had a nice family day,i want to put some music on my mp3 player but rather stupidly i removed the sound from my PC!!!i know what a numpty :eek:

Enjoy doing the playlists xx

Thanks misses... was fab listening to old tunes but very distracting too.... took me way longer than it should have but I'm sure I burnt off some calories dancing around the room like a loon with the kids!:D

Sounds like a nice relaxed day Linz, I love my ipod when it works but every so often I have to restore it cos the sound goes really distorted, this is the second one I have had and they both did the same but I can't be arsed sending this one back...............
Oh no Bren thats not good.... I have a 1st generation Nano which is still going strong bless it although I do think its time I perhaps upgraded to something with more memory!

Sounds like you've had a good weekend - have a great week x

Thanks Gem... very family oriented & pretty chilled. x

Morning Linz. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Hi Jo... how was yours? x

Morning Linz. Have a great week x
Hi Gem... I plan on having a great week especially getting back on track with food... been a nawty girl this weekend & the scales show me 2.5lbs up on posted weight!! Rrrraaaaahhhhh!!! Need to get them shifted by friday!!

You have a good time away misses & enjoy the Guinness. x

Morning Linz, some weekend ther :D

yes Linz,

and old database model with no relationships, why?

Back