¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Evening Linz :D

Hi Guys...

Thank you all for stopping by, don't know where my days flying by too? Haven't even managed to get round visiting half of everyone I wanted too.... busy busy half term but really trying to make the most of it as this will be my last one where I'm not working!!

Got my contract thru today... official title Sales Development Manager, sounds flash doesn't it! Kind of getting excited now, helps that I'm finally finding some clothes I feel comfortable in!

Hope yr all well & promise to catch up on everyones news. xxx

Morning all...

Finally some sunshine, looks like it could be a nice one out there today. Sainsburys are delivering this morning, meeting up with some friends this afternoon at the park, boys will be on their bikes & girls on their scooters & us hopefully chilling on the bench (you just know thats not going to happen right?!?).

Have decided I'm going back to old fashioned calorie counting for a while... have lost my way & need to get some control back, head & body are rejecting low carbing at the mo so hopefully this will get me back on the straight & narrow & low carbing will slot right back in there when I'm in the right place! Gonna start today even tho we are away for the weekend.... you never know what a good day today could bring on the scales tomorrow!

My sister came over yesterday saying that none of them had been feeling well & last night I got a text saying all of them have D&V... great I will be really hacked off if we get it, have a fab weekend planned, big party!

Hope yr all well... I DO plan to get round to everyones diaries this morning. xx

Morning Linz, glad you have figured out a way forward, that's half the battle :) oh no about bugglies - let's hope they didn't pass them around!
I've taken the rest of the week off to spend with DD and DH - also hoping that sun continues with it's promise:)
Xx

Thanks. Agree - difficult to be grumpy when the sun is shining :D

morning darling. A new diet/change of direction will get those lbs shifted babes x oh no hope you dont get poorly.
ooh whose party is it?

Morning !!!

Just stopping by to say hello.....

Hope the trots stay away & you get to have a gr8 weekend ;)

Morning !!!

Just stopping by to say hello.....

Hope the trots stay away & you get to have a gr8 weekend ;)

Hey miss.... yes I hope so too, although I'm feeling a bit odd this morning, not sure if thats just due to a severe lack of sleep tho!

Hiya,
Hope today is a good one for you. xx

Hey chick.... right back atcha. x

Back