¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

hey ditzee - oh bless bet you cant wait till lunchtime.
I have not been able to sleep properly either for last couple of nights :S have you tried wine? lol

ditzeeblonde said:
Friends 40th... movie icons fancy dress... Scarlett O'hara here!

Oo that sounds fun. I love fancy dress and also the murder parties where everyone has to act their character :D
Look forward to piccies!

Yes we do want the pics indeed

Hope you have a fab party and don't get attacked by any lurgy!!

Thanks babes... so far no lurgy!

Afternoon Linz
hope you have a fab time party wise
and that morningitis has now gone lol

Morningitis definately gone, now have cba!! ;)

Linz this is my first proper post on your diary from last year pmsl things havent changed much! you still cant sleep and im still drinking wine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ha ha... have you been bored today babes?? And yes same conversations over a year on!
and oooohh want piccies please :D

Yes will do... with my Rhett Butler!;)

Oo that sounds fun. I love fancy dress and also the murder parties where everyone has to act their character :D
Look forward to piccies!

Yes I love those too Katie... I can never can quite get the accent right that I play on in my head!:sigh:

Yes we do want the pics indeed
Ha ha... yes I'll give you all a good laugh!;)
Hiya linz..
You will make a fab scarlet chuck..
Have a lovely w/end sounds great x

Thanks babes. xxx

..... and now you've set me off to go looking at murder mystery weekends at country houses.....:rolleyes:

Hope you're having a lovely relaxing evening xxx

woop woop Linz thats bloomin fantastic and you have lost nearly 40% of yourself!

Well done Linz, that's amazing :D

Back