¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Ahh thats probably it then. I dropped Oliver off today and had to sign a consent form, they are taking the older kids to the farm shop today. pmsl

AWW hope AJ is ok love xx and enjoy your night out tonight x

Yes mrs. Enjoy. I seriously need a night out. We went for dinner the other week but it wasnt a night out as the mobile didnt stop with work. Ive booked an ann summers party for the 25th as no babysitter so thought the girls can come here

Afternoon Linz, and Cheryl too :D
I really hope your friend gets good news xxx

Well done on the 3lbs too - brilliant - how are your blood sugars this week?

Ahh thats probably it then. I dropped Oliver off today and had to sign a consent form, they are taking the older kids to the farm shop today. pmsl

Aaaw how cute... wonderful weather for it too. x

AWW hope AJ is ok love xx and enjoy your night out tonight x

Still she sleeps... looks like Paul will be sticking a dvd for her on tonight in our room if she's sleeping this long now!

Yes mrs. Enjoy. I seriously need a night out. We went for dinner the other week but it wasnt a night out as the mobile didnt stop with work. Ive booked an ann summers party for the 25th as no babysitter so thought the girls can come here

That sounds fab Cheryl... if you can't go out with them get them round!

Afternoon Linz, and Cheryl too :D
I really hope your friend gets good news xxx

Well done on the 3lbs too - brilliant - how are your blood sugars this week?

Thanks hun... blood sugars are fine again, to the point where I'm not really checking them again coz I know I don't need too!

Just had a lush low carb pitta for lunch with some coronation tuna... suitably satisfied now!

Awww Linz, I'm made up for her..... truly a great reason to celebrate :D HURRAY!!!! xx

Well done on the 3lbs and thats fantastic news on your friend. What a lovely friend you are to leave her a bottle of champers. Now you have a really good excuse to go out and party tonight :D

Oh Linz, have a lump in my throat, that is brilliant news for your friend (and obviously for you too) - hope you have a great night out xxxx

Brilliant news about your friend, Linz. What a worry it must have been for her. And lovely you for leaving a bottle of champers for her to celebrate.

A big well done on 3lbs off!!

Hope you are enjoying your evening out and have a great weekend.

Pam xxx

So good, the news about your friend. My friend had a panic last year as the result of a mamogram and it was hell until she got the all-clear x

Evening Linz. What a fab loss:) and the day so fantastic with the news about your friend :D

Oh Linz, have a lump in my throat, that is brilliant news for your friend (and obviously for you too) - hope you have a great night out xxxx

Thanks babes... had a really lovely chilled night out! Bit like next week.... :eek:

Brilliant news about your friend, Linz. What a worry it must have been for her. And lovely you for leaving a bottle of champers for her to celebrate.

A big well done on 3lbs off!!

Hope you are enjoying your evening out and have a great weekend.

Pam xxx

Thanks Pam... but you'll see my 3lbs & raise me bloody hundreds! ;)

So good, the news about your friend. My friend had a panic last year as the result of a mamogram and it was hell until she got the all-clear x
Horrible the waiting isn't it... my Dad next, hopefully he'll get the all clear on the 10th after his last lot of chemo. x
Fantastic. Fantastic.
xx
Thanks chick-a-lick. xxx

Evening Linz. What a fab loss:) and the day so fantastic with the news about your friend :D
Thanks hunny!!

Well just back in after a couple of glasses of the red stuff in my favourite pub & some lovely girly banter! Shame I'm not doing it again anytime soon... well apart from tomorrow night (tennis club quiz night) and somethings happening next weekend me thinks. xx

Back