¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz - hope you're not feeling too delicate after your night out x

Morning Gem.... I reckon my body is not tolerating alcohol well at the mo, 2 glasses of wine last night & I had a headache before we even left & I feel jaded this morning, not hungover just really jaded! How the heck will I survive Brum next weekend!

Off to tennis in a minute with Jacob, that'll blow away the cobwebs, need to wrap up warm its nippy out there this am. x

Mmmh you know Linz, it's probably something to do with the tanin in the red wine, I always get fuzzy heads with red wine and port lol so I stick with the White
unfortunately it's not carb friendly though
Enjoy the tennis and the rest of your Saturday and hope you feel a bit better soon x

Aw.. Sorry to hear you are fragile x
Don't think 2 late nights at the end of a week where I'd been fighting 'stuff' was the most brilliant of my ideas... oh & we're out again tonight!

We need to take some lessons from Vicky who has been practicing the alcohol tolerance all week :) it's cold here too.
Poor Vicky had to resort to a bizillion vodka shots to get her drunk last night.... unlike me who had the hangover from hell before even finishing her 2nd glass of red wine!:mad:

Hope you have had a good day today.
xx
Thanks babes... chilled out family day, crafts & games with the kids been lush!

Mmmh you know Linz, it's probably something to do with the tanin in the red wine, I always get fuzzy heads with red wine and port lol so I stick with the White
unfortunately it's not carb friendly though
Enjoy the tennis and the rest of your Saturday and hope you feel a bit better soon x

Its weird Kals as I've always been ok with red wine while low carbing but the last 2-3 weeks I have been struggling big style with the fact that I end up with a huge headache after a glass or two & then am wiped for the next day... I'll keep perservering just incase its only a blip!;)

8 of us are off to a quiz night tonight, walking distance up the road in aid of the tennis club, its usually a hysterical night, we're the table that seems to get the wooden spoon award & drunks of the night! We then head over to the social club for a pool tournament & some late drinkies... am planning to try some red but am happy to hit the water should I have too!

I hope you're having a great evening x

Evening Linz, I am trying to up my tolerance too but it is not working, am thinking that if I have to resort to coffee and water that is fine too, it is the company not the alcohol that matters xx

Hi Linzi! Haven't been on minimins properly all week and so missed you lovey! Have taken a whole half an hour to read your ups and downs this week - so pleased for your brave friend and her genetic testing, and how I wish I had a friend like you - champagne is the perfect gift for the release from a worry as huge as that.

Well done on the weight loss, well done on identifying the demon carbs as the cause of your blood sugar swings, and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey - it's shortening even as we speak! Can't believe you're 20lbs down from your pic - update please!

Good luck in the new job, report in as soon as you can. :)

Can't wait to meet you next weekend. It's gonna be fun with or without alcohol petal, we'll play it by ear. (As in, I'll be ON mine, and I'll be BENDING yours!) :D

Evening Linz, I am trying to up my tolerance too but it is not working, am thinking that if I have to resort to coffee and water that is fine too, it is the company not the alcohol that matters xx

Yes you are so right beautiful lady. xx

Hi Linzi! Haven't been on minimins properly all week and so missed you lovey! Have taken a whole half an hour to read your ups and downs this week - so pleased for your brave friend and her genetic testing, and how I wish I had a friend like you - champagne is the perfect gift for the release from a worry as huge as that.

Well done on the weight loss, well done on identifying the demon carbs as the cause of your blood sugar swings, and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey - it's shortening even as we speak! Can't believe you're 20lbs down from your pic - update please!

Good luck in the new job, report in as soon as you can. :)

Can't wait to meet you next weekend. It's gonna be fun with or without alcohol petal, we'll play it by ear. (As in, I'll be ON mine, and I'll be BENDING yours!) :D

Oh bless you WW what a truly lovely post... I will get hubby to take a pic of me & we'll play spot the difference!;)

I got called tiny last night :eek: which I so am not!

Can't wait til Friday to meet you beautiful people. xx

Morning Linz x

Hey Gem.. hope yr having a lovely sunday. x

Morning, hope you had a nice evening. OOh, are you excited bout tomorrow!! Its going to be quiet here around these parts!! xx

Had a lovely evening thanks Clarri... red wine wasn't a problem last night, slight memory loss was a problem tho! ;)

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, just want to get in & get started, not sure I'll be feeling the same tomorrow morning tho! :D

I hope you have a lovely first day tomorrow Linz - Good luck x

Hi babes, I bet it'll be an early night for you tonight :) The very best of luck for tomorrow (although you don't need it) have you decided what you're going to wear yet? xxx

Have a great day tomorrow - i know it will be wonderful:)

Back