¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Yes Jim indeed... who am I to complain tho I love them!!!

Can you keep me updated with the England match on Sat pls, not sure it'll be showing at crufts!

I will Linz, we should win, but Scotland can be difficult :)

Agreed, we'll win over all but maybe no grand slam

Good morning sweetheart, pleased to read that you enjoyed your first day at work. :) Did you make the pie? (I've no idea what it is but pie of any description sounds divine) :D

Hope today goes brilliantly too xxx

morning gorgeous bezzie :D

That's cheeseburger pie girls, it's luscious, you can find it on the recipe thread :)

Agreed, we'll win over all but maybe no grand slam

Mind you if we can beat the French maybe the Grand Slam is possible??

Good morning sweetheart, pleased to read that you enjoyed your first day at work. :) Did you make the pie? (I've no idea what it is but pie of any description sounds divine) :D

Hope today goes brilliantly too xxx

Thanks hun.... another fab day, even if I did have to do role play. I hate it, end up in fits of giggles or go blank. Didn't do too bad tho!

No didn't make 'the pie' didn't have everything I needed, its on my shopping list coming tomorrow so 'the pie' will be my lunch for Thurs!

morning gorgeous bezzie :D

Hey beautiful... I wondered why my ears where burning last night! Hope it was all good. xx

GO ON THE IRISH!!!!!

Im with Hope, what is the pie?? Come on Jim, enlighten us?? x

Ha ha Clarri... I'm usually heard shouting Go on the Irish at rugby but thats coz I go watch London Irish.. I'm afraid my allegiance will be with the English next week!

Ooooh 'the pie' tis Lushness personified!:D

That's cheeseburger pie girls, it's luscious, you can find it on the recipe thread :)

Its living the Atkins dream ladies... cheeseburger pie!:eek::D

Hey beautiful... I wondered why my ears where burning last night! Hope it was all good. xx
always xxxxx

Go Linz - sounds like the job suits you down to the ground :D so very pleased for you hon xxxx and congrats on the silver :D

Twinkle Twinkle Silver star...Linz-i-lou is the best by far....:D

Oohhhhhhhhhh the boots sounds great glad Paul likes them chuck...;) xx

Oh, twinkle twinkle indeed Linz - bling bling x

Morning Linz ;0

Oh, twinkle twinkle indeed Linz - bling bling x

I do love a bit of twinkle!! :D

Morning Linz - have a good day x
Thanks Gem you too. x

Morning chuck..
have a super doopa sparkly day...:D xx

Hey miss... you too beautiful. x

Morning Linz ;0
Hey Jim... 2 more sleeps!

Morning all... my day off today, thought I'd have a lie in so didn't set my alarm til 0800 unfortunately when Amalie got up at 0430 for a wee I couldn't get back to sleep... bloomin' crazy body! Early night for me tonight!

Off swimming in a mo with AJ, then friends we usually hook up with from swimming coming here, we'll head over onto the green & playpark as the sun's out in abundance then back for lunch then a chilled afternoon til Jacob comes back from school!

Hope you're all going to have lovely sunny ones!

Back