¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

All good stuff Linz !!! have a fabby weekend

All brilliant stuff Linz and it looks like you are front runner for the Friday Girls balloon at the moment too. Have a fantastic weekend x

Sounds like you had some fun in Brum - looking forward to hearing about it. Have a great day today - hope you're not too tired x

Morning Linz, it was great wasn't it :)

Morning all!!

OMG I slept for 13.5 hours last night... fell asleep at 1800 & woke at 0730! Feel SO much better for it today tho! Have only put on 1/2lb since Friday... OMG how the heck did that happen??

What a fabulous weekend, was amazing to meet up with you all, feels like I've known you all for years!!

http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet...one-seen-some-lost-livers-58.html#post3373007

Thats the thread on the Atkins forum that will have the photos on eventually! xx

Good kip there Linz :)

Wow - that's a snooze worthy of susie :) i thought i was the drop out going to bed at 915....
Xx

I know Bren...huge wasn't it! I'm not amazed tho... bloomin' needed it after only 6 hours of sleep in total over the weekend! Feeling better for it too... think I'll sleep well tonight too hopefully.

How are you doing babes?

Some good, some bad, probably getting to where I should be. xxxx

I had about half an hour when I got in yesterday but kept waking myself up snoring lol.

snort :D

Sounds like you all had a great time x

Good morning Linz - have a good day x

hi linz. just doing a catch up. man you guys talk!! ha. such good news about your dad. you seem to be getting skinnier by the minute. your job sounds wonderful and i'm insanely jealous of the brum trip :)

loads of love.

abz xx

Back