¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz et al

Enjoyed my first day have some fab stuff to get my teeth into, will be looking after City Electrical Factors contracts & trying to get into more of their stores as we currently only deal with 100 out of the 450. Will be promoting Sigg (which I love) & dealing with all of their camping/outdoor equipment
OMG - that is where my ex is manager of - their branch in Essex - beware if ya go there - HE IS A WOMANISER !!! Lol

Hi guys thanks for stopping by... I'm feeling really sad & tearful at the mo so don't want to come on here & drag you all down. I'll be back when I feel brighter, struggling with the job a bit I think, honeymoon period is over & I'm starting to realise the full impact of working so much & my house & kids.

Pathetic isn't it I should feel grateful someones giving me a chance but just really emotional about it.

Speak soon

Its definitely tough Linzi, theres no doubt about that but you'll get through it and we're all here for you in the meantime.

Huge ((hugs)) Linz - it is a big change to get used to
Xxxxx

Sorry you're feeling sad Linz - its only natural that there is conflict between your two worlds as you try to juggle commitments x

Morning Linz, how are you today love?

morning babes xxx still love you xxxx

Back