¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Yes in need of lots of ideas. Its easy when the weather is nice as i dont mind eating salads its when its cold noghts and i need something warm. Id like to try and keep to a lower fat content if i can so mark will eat what i do. Hes putting me to shame and going down the gym everyday, you dont hear me complaining though as his body is F.I.T!

Love you too, you are rather weeny yourself :D xxx
Ha ha... not yet I'm not, not like dinky ickle you. x

How are you doing babes? Life keeps on going are you managing to keep up with it right now?? xxx

Yes in need of lots of ideas. Its easy when the weather is nice as i dont mind eating salads its when its cold noghts and i need something warm. Id like to try and keep to a lower fat content if i can so mark will eat what i do. Hes putting me to shame and going down the gym everyday, you dont hear me complaining though as his body is F.I.T!
I make my things low fat, its easy to substitute, fromage frais for cream, low fat cheeses, you know you've done Dukan. x

Ha ha... not yet I'm not, not like dinky ickle you. x

How are you doing babes? Life keeps on going are you managing to keep up with it right now?? xxx

Put too much food and alcohol in my body this last week, but did go out for a nice walk after work tonight. Cannot grasp the concept of dieting currently but eating fairly healthily and trying to stay off the booze during the week again. moods up and down as expected - my boss said I was a bit subdued today.....hmmm :rolleyes:

Hey Bren. xxx

Hey Cheryl - hope you are not working yourself into the ground again xxxx

No no hun, things are slowing up which is why i have me time to concentrate on a diet now! Believe me i need to lol

No no hun, things are slowing up which is why i have me time to concentrate on a diet now! Believe me i need to lol

Good, time for you is well overdue xxxxx
(and I bet it isn't that bad - don't forget we saw you on telly recently and you looked fine :D )

Ahh flattery Bren!!! Lol. Ive not stood on the scales for a while (shock horror) so its going to be a big day on weds and you lot wont be there to kick me in the butt when i need it as im at work all day

Not flattery, just truth xxxx
Hope the scales are not too horrid to you, mine have fallen out with me lol - can you not get on here on your phone for a kicking? xxxx
(gentle of course)

Pmsl. i cant remember! You are guru lady, need your help chick. xx
OMG what on earth makes you think I know what I'm doing?

Put too much food and alcohol in my body this last week, but did go out for a nice walk after work tonight. Cannot grasp the concept of dieting currently but eating fairly healthily and trying to stay off the booze during the week again. moods up and down as expected - my boss said I was a bit subdued today.....hmmm :rolleyes:
Oh babes thats hardly suprising, you need to do what you need to do to make life bearable right now, it'll come back to you when yr heads back to normal. As for the moods.... I'd be more worried if you weren't all over the place.

You know where I am whenever & for whatever. xxx

Yr teeny weeny!

Good, time for you is well overdue xxxxx
(and I bet it isn't that bad - don't forget we saw you on telly recently and you looked fine :D )
Exactamundo!

Ahh flattery Bren!!! Lol. Ive not stood on the scales for a while (shock horror) so its going to be a big day on weds and you lot wont be there to kick me in the butt when i need it as im at work all day
You'll be fine just believe in yourself!

Not flattery, just truth xxxx
Hope the scales are not too horrid to you, mine have fallen out with me lol - can you not get on here on your phone for a kicking? xxxx
(gentle of course)
My scales aren't playing fair either...

she runs back down stairs...............
im wearing jeans and a long sleeve tight t shirt and totm is due any day now......11.10 and a half! OMFG ladies you seriously need to whoop my a*se.......please!

Well, time of day, totm due, jeans - all probably add up to 5lbs so you are probably under 11.5 in truth. Not as bad. I am in no state to be handing out advice currently, but being prepared is the only thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow. I have a big coolbag that I fill with salad, meat, cheese, sossies (legal of course) - I especially love tuna mayo salad, never get fed up of it. I just need to get back to walking the walk instead of talking the talk xxx

Back