¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Sausage & egg muffins would be good little snacks too!

I have tuna mayo with chopped celery, mushrooms & tomato in it... I could eat that everyday. x

I hope so. Wont stand on them again til weds though after ive been shopping. So im wondering if i should buy flax or start without it? Come on ladies what are the best foods to buy? Ive honestly forgotten everything!

Mmmm the tuna sounds lovely. See these are the ideas i need to keep coming!
If its not in the filofax i forget it now, my brain has been worked to total mush!

Do you have loo problems, if so you need flax in your life - I can't go without it so for me it is necessary and I actually enjoy it made into porridge lol.

Steak
Pork steaks/chops
Chicken of all types (i prefer breast lol)
fish (if you like it)
eggs
cheese
cream
butter
mayo
nice oil for salad dressing
low carb sossies
eggs of course
bacon

AND LOADS OF LEAFY GREENS :)

Funny you should mention porridge Bren, ive just really got into cinnamon porridge all thanks to the caterers on the set of the strongbow ad! Lol.
Thanks for the shopping list, its going in the ff now

Hi Cheryl. Well done getting past the scales shock - now you can do a proper weigh in soon!
What were your favorites before? Cheeseburger pie? Why not potter through the what we are eating thread to remind you of ideas :)

swit swoo look at you !!

Gorgeous frock Linz !!
Thanks beautiful lady! x

Mmmm the tuna sounds lovely. See these are the ideas i need to keep coming!
If its not in the filofax i forget it now, my brain has been worked to total mush!

Do you have loo problems, if so you need flax in your life - I can't go without it so for me it is necessary and I actually enjoy it made into porridge lol.

Steak
Pork steaks/chops
Chicken of all types (i prefer breast lol)
fish (if you like it)
eggs
cheese
cream
butter
mayo
nice oil for salad dressing
low carb sossies
eggs of course
bacon

AND LOADS OF LEAFY GREENS :)
Print off the sticky at the top & stick it inside a kitchen cupboard so its close to hand for quick checks. x

Ahh ok then no flax for 2wks boo hoo. Lol. So quick fix brekkie ideas???? Im not keen on the muffins as they are quite eggy

Printer not working think it died lol.........so did the laptop! Over worked im guessing.
Cb pie was a fav but i tend to eat too much. Will look at the stickies now.

Funny you should mention porridge Bren, ive just really got into cinnamon porridge all thanks to the caterers on the set of the strongbow ad! Lol.
Thanks for the shopping list, its going in the ff now
You could make cinnamon flax porridge. x

Hi Cheryl. Well done getting past the scales shock - now you can do a proper weigh in soon!
What were your favorites before? Cheeseburger pie? Why not potter through the what we are eating thread to remind you of ideas :)
Good advice K. x

Me too, need to take dogbert out for his evening constitutional first - enjoy work tomorrow Linzi xxx Good luck with the restart Cheryl xxx

Morning Linz - loving the piccies - what a long way you have come on your journey x

morning babes :D love you more ;) xxxx

cheryl low carb megastore....sensato porridge..they do cinnamon one i think, its lovely x

Back