¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

ooops seem's I got here too soon.... that's a first for me!! :) xx

Hiya Linz, hope you are enjoying a wonderful friday evening :D
Xx

Hey my lovely. Hows things? Any luck with bunnies yet? When do you find out about AJ's school hun? We sent off the acceptance today, its all official, my little monkey is all grown up and off to big boys school

Evening - hope today's been a good one x

Hi Guys...

This must be the 4th time I've tried to actually to post on here today, have been able to thank you all then kept getting distracted!

Fell off the wagon rather spectacularily last night, jacket wedges, red wine, ice cream, crisps, biscuits OMG... not sure what I was thinking or doing!! Felt like I needed a blow out for some reason or another think it was my frustration of gaining & fighting this sodding 1/2lb to get to my 9 stone loss!

Was dreading stepping on the scales this morning to see the damge I'd done & I'd lost 2.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: What on earth is going on with this crazy body of mine?? :sigh: I'm now only 0.5 over posted weight, think I maybe in for a shock tomorrow on the scales tho, thats when it'll come back & bite me on the bum!

Have had a bit of a bleed too which I never get with having the depo injection so that could explain the gaining & carb overload! Today has been a lovely day, started with the hairdressers at 0900, then a trip to the library with the kids, we then went & swam for 2 hours, came back had lunch & went to the park for the afternoon then walked to the shop to get an ice cream.... now we're having some 'So you think you can Dance' time with the kids which is highly entertaining, they love it!!!

Foodwise Mmmmmmnnnn hit & miss!

B: Protein shake, probiotic yoghurt
L: Soya & linseed bread, thick ham, mayo, horseradish & baby salad leaves
D: Chicken fajitas, guacamole, cheese! :D
S: White Magnum ice cream....:rolleyes:

We have Jacob's football tomorrow morning which will have an Easter egg hunt theme for all the kids, then straight from there to a place called the Home for sunday lunch (can't wait am so looking forward to it, haven't been out for sunday lunch for ages!) Hopefully the weather will be like today & we can walk around the grounds!! Then we are heading off to my favourite camping shop to look at some bits we need for this years season...... very excited, campings nearly upon us!!!

Hope your all having a fabulous weekend, sorry I'm so crap at the moment at catching up with you all. xx

Sounds like a lovely day, sweetie - and wow well done on the loss, maybe your body/brain decided to listen to each other and give you a break for all your hard work :)

And thx for the message, I'll chat to you next week about it. Things can't go on as they are....

PS - I can't stop posting about it, got offered a mooring for a 60' narrowboat in (outer) North London, cheap as chips so definitely will investigate. Advice!

Last edited:
Well done on the loss Linz - even if rather confusing;)

Yay on the loss Linz, hope it stays off babe xxx

How do you find the time to fit SOOOOOOOOOOOO much into your days ? my days seem to be about 6 hours in length rather than 24 - is it cos you aren't sleeping much? I feel I am sleeping too much currently. But really surprised I am sleeping at all most of the time.
Love you honey xxx

The loss after the blow out will probably be the metabolism kicking in. It may have slowed down to "conserve energy" from the lower calories coming in - I bet you've just given it a good boost - well done x

Morning Linz, yes it's weird isn't it, but I have seen that before as well

morning gorgeous xxxx

Morning lovely. xxx
Oh just realised we went to ashurst in kent near Groombridge. Dont think thats where you are hun. You wouldnt have wanted to meet me today anyway. We left early as we stink of campfire but had the most wonderful time.

Back