¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz, I like that "Golden Time" indeed

hey Linz. hope the easter festival was fun!! get your hat ;)

Hey gorg. What a busy bee you are. And then not sleeping well. Don't know how you keep going. Hugs xx
Hey miss... not quite sure either, may crash & burn at some point I guess but so far... so good. x

Morning Linz, I like that "Golden Time" indeed
Lovely isn't it. x

hey Linz. hope the easter festival was fun!! get your hat ;)
Was an assembly, not quite a festival! Twas good tho. x

I was hat shopping last night ;)

Morning honey. Photos of you in your bonnet please!
Pmsl!
It is a lovely way of looking at it, will try hard to keep that in mind xxx
Bless you hujn. xxx

Just popping by to say hello Linz x
Hey misses... good to see you after a time of being MiA. x

Well I've passed my probation period at work & today recieved my sales targets for this financial year along with my bonuses for targets hit... looked at those first!;)

Off to swimming in a mo... then tonight the rabbits are getting it!! Lamination is a happening!!

Well done at work - they obviously like your style:D
Xxx

Did you get a positive response to your first big(ish) negotiation?

Congrats to you. I think a celebration is on order!
Thanks hun... I'll save for that when I hit my first sales target!
Well done at work - they obviously like your style:D
Xxx
Thanks misses... I hope so. x

Did you get a positive response to your first big(ish) negotiation?
Nothing back in from the company I quoted for yet, my MD was impressed with how I handled it & will be dealing with it on my behalf tomorrow by chasing it up.x

Quak - "Golden Time" was what I used to call the fleeting moments with my Dad during the last weeks of his life. I spent so many visits watching him sleep and then, suddenly, one day those beautiful clear blue eyes would be open and they were twinkling and My Dad was there again - those moments were PURE GOLD and no mistake x

It would be no good asking me about diet Linz as I don't do "diets". I go with a balanced healthy eating journey with a view to weightloss. I know it works as I've done it before - the healthy part of it is the most important for me - I start each day with a big bowl of porridge with blueberries with a squirt of honey and a good sprinkling of honey on top. That is enough to see me until lunch time, although I sometimes have a couple of "Go Ahead" biccies at break time as lunch isn't until 12.45.

Hope your day was good x

Morning Linz :)

Morning Jim, Morning all!!

Feels like summer!! A balmy 15 degrees already & its meant to hit 22 degrees today! Scales are playing about again, off to get new batteries today as I waivered from 172-174.5 this morning, 172 would be fab as its means I'd have lost over 9 stone in total!! Plus my size 14's are hanging off me... OMG I have never ever been a size 12, plus its payday so I think me & the AJ will be having a little shopping trip today for some goodies, I may even try on some 12's!

Have a good one you all... off swimming in a bit with my girly! x

Aww what a lovely day you have planned with yer DD...:)

Its supposed to be warm here today but its not yet :(..have a gud un lovely x

ooh try some 12s on yey!!!!

Back