¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz :) happy school holidays love

Strange the image that pops into my head... camping? toasting marshmallows....YUM :) xx

omg Cheryl Ive always wanted one of those!!

Morning gorgeous linz xxx

can we have some pics pleaassseeee??? x

Sure thing honey when the new one arrives. It needs a little work to it. Atm it has horrible brown and almost yellowish stripes down the sides so they are the first thing to go!

Afternoon all!!

Been madly buying Pauls presents this morning, can't believe how disorganised I am for his birthday on Sunday!!

Off to take the boys to football cam in a bit, its my turn as my mates are covering the days when I'm working then we're off to the nurse for me to have my jabs!

Feel shattered today, was hoping for a lie in but was awake at 0600 even worse was the fact the kids didn't wake up until 0800!! Having a hungry day today as well not sure if its coz I'm at home or the fact I'm so tired but hey one day in the week isn't going to kill me!

Hope yr all well think I managed to work my way around to say hi to everyone last night... was good to catch up feel like I've been neglecting everyone recently. x

Wish your body would let you get some quality rest hon - it must be really hard work, kids, working, volunteering etc etc etc - you need some relaxing and snuggling too xxx

Morning chuck..
the runaway did you read the book or was it a film you watched..ive just finished the book last night :eek: x

Back