¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Evening Linz hun, sounds like a lovely weekend! You've now got me drooling over apple sauce :)

Oh snap we posted at the same time x

Hey linz!

I am literally drooling at the thought of pork medallions

xxx

:wavey: my scales seem to be going in the wrong direction :doh:

Missing you xxx

lol @ hope! I daren't get on the scales....

come on missy - what you been up to?

xxx

Hi all...

Long days at work for me in the holidays, working 3 full days so that I can get childcare but its really draining! Its very slow at the moment as everyone is on year end so don't want to buy anything in coz then they'll have to count the stock!!

Mind you the end of my day today I was negotiating for a contract that could be worth £25k a year to us, would be lovely but as none of my others have come off yet... or we are still waiting I'm not holding out much hope!

Am feeling very tired at the moment but have been bleeding (sorry tmi) which I don't think is helping, haven't had totm for years & its seems to be making up for lost time!! Thankfully I have my depo injection tomorrow which should help!

I really do plan on making my way around everyones diarys tonight. x

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit whacked It will all smooth out and ease up soon hun. I keep telling myself that lol. When it is though i cant cope......guess i like the fast life now! So apart from work how are you babes?

sorry to hear you're tuckered out babes. good luck with the contract :)

abz xx
Thanks hun.. xx

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit whacked It will all smooth out and ease up soon hun. I keep telling myself that lol. When it is though i cant cope......guess i like the fast life now! So apart from work how are you babes?
Yeah I'm ok... don't feel like I have much time anymore to catch up with the things I used too.

Looking forward to the camping season... as are the kids!

watcha! Lol. Well we will have to try the other one we found. It doesnt look as good but they allow campfires. If they do i'll let you know. Its fab. Im really thinking of going wild camping just for one night or 2 at a push as i need a shower lol. Its just nice being out there fire going under the stars

Back