¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

hey gorgeous, bless jakey - little Luna loved him too. and gracie was quite taken with AJ :D
yes we did have brekkie in the pub LOL oh and i know why you thinkin spaniel :D xxxxx

Evening Linz
Glad to hear you are getting in the groove and agree it must really help if you can have family meals (my DD lives on pasta so a bit tricky:eek: )

Sounds like another busy day - hope you get a bit of time off this evening:)

H i Linz - hope you've had a good day x

Such a whirlwind again Linz no wonder you don't get time to post on here!
You looked so slim in the pics from the weekend you can easily afford to relax a little especially for camping. When we first started it was with a tent 3 kids (youngest was only 2) and 2 dogs so I know meals are difficult enough without having to do something seperate for you. But BBQs are good and practical plus they can ONLY be operated by men :D
Have a good day and speak to you soon x

morning gorgeous xxx

Hey guys... fleeting visit, I really need to get some housework done & as I only have a tired Amalie here at the moment now is prime time!!

Got given a brand sparkly new contract today at work which goes live in a week or so which will keep me even busier which is fab & great that my MD has the confidence in me to take on this project!!

Quite looking forward to weigh in tomorrow last couple of days have been alright on the food front & today has been fab so far

B: protein shake
L: crackerbread, philly & tomato, apple
S: natural yogurt & peach

Not sure what dinner will be just yet as I need to check out the freezer my cupboards are bare!!

Preschool committee mtg tonight although I think I may skip is as Paul as a committee mtg too & as I've been awake since 0330 I get first dibs on the early night!!

Catch up with you all in a wee while. xx

Hey Linz :D

I'm fine love, playing with Olivia :)

Lol Linz - you so so busy at the moment.
Congrats on the new contract - will i know the company? - and it it for the mahoosive torches Tickle keeps telling everyone about LOL x

ooh nice one xxx lol nah maybe not and its a little more than Id like to spend on a birthday present x

ooh linz i might have to get one for him x

Please hon xxxx sort of thing he would love!!!

Back