¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

morning gawjuss xxx

Hi Guys

I am here, life has just been manic since we got back!

Had a totally fabulous weekend, amazing company, super chilled out time & the kids completely & utterly fell in love with the dogs, so much so that when V&T turned off from us on the road Jakey fell into tears as he said he was going to miss them so much!

I can't tell you how fab the weekend was but will definately try later as we're off swimming in a bit... my special needs girl has arrived without any pull ups this avo so fingers crossed that no poo appears in her white shorts!! I must be asking her if she needs to go every 2 secs... how embarrasing would that be??

Any how flying hello visit as the kids have finished their tea!

Am still over posted weight by 2.5lbs but my heads not in the right place for dieting at the mo & I only put on 0.5lb over the weekend so maybe this is my time to maintain for a bit before hitting that final stone... OMG I've never not dieted before...

Catch you all laters. x

You sound totally blissed out lovely

Enjoy your swimming

xxx

Had a totally fabulous weekend, amazing company, super chilled out time & the kids completely & utterly fell in love with the dogs, so much so that when V&T turned off from us on the road Jakey fell into tears as he said he was going to miss them so much!
erm i thought it was cos he was gonna miss me :( LOL i dont think i stopped crying. in fact i was the same yesterday!

ref the maintaining for a while - tis a good idea. give your body a little rest :D xxxx

Evening Linz
Sounds like an amazing weekend:D

Hope the swimming went well and you had a nice afternoon:)
Xx

You sound totally blissed out lovely

Enjoy your swimming

xxx
Totally babe. x

erm i thought it was cos he was gonna miss me :( LOL i dont think i stopped crying. in fact i was the same yesterday!

ref the maintaining for a while - tis a good idea. give your body a little rest :D xxxx
Yes it was that too but Luna completely stole his heart!

I blub just thinking about our time together & how we can't do it more often. x

aw, lovely friendships in real life from minis!!
xxx
Amazing isn't it... would love to meet more of you lovely ladys too tho. x

Evening Linz
Sounds like an amazing weekend:D

Hope the swimming went well and you had a nice afternoon:)
Xx
Hey miss, was fab thanks honey. x

Out of the mouth of babes....

Jacob is learning about nocturnal animals at school at the moment & he said to his teacher, when we were walking back from the pub we saw lots of bats that were dive bombing Daddy... not when we came back from the pub at lunchtime but when we came back from the pub in the evening... Mummy did we have breakfast at the pub too that day???

Just as well she's a young teacher... sounds like we drove to Norfolk to sit in a pub!!

LOL..you gotta love the littlies eh chuck..

Glad you had a fab time..when you getting a pooch then misses :) x

So chuffed that you and the family had a great weekend with V&G (and majorly jealous that we weren't all there too :))

I think V is right - give yourself a little rest from dieting, you are never ever going to be back at your old weight. Just give yourself time to get your head straight and then get back to it xxxx

Hi babe, totally agree that it's the right thing to lift your foot off the dieting pedal for a while... cruise along and see how it goes... you can come back to it if you want to.... you've done amazingly and should be really proud of your achievement... bask in that for a while :) xxx

It could be that just eating fairly normally (but without going mad) could do you the world of good for a while and you don't know, you may still lose albeit at a slower rate, nothing to lose by trying it xxx

Linz - you could find that good sensible eating will still get rid of the squatters. You've done so well and have earned a bit of a break x

Morning linz, makes sense to me love

It could be that just eating fairly normally (but without going mad) could do you the world of good for a while and you don't know, you may still lose albeit at a slower rate, nothing to lose by trying it xxx
Thanks hun... it kind of feels where I'm at right now, I do want to lose more & get to my goal but also I'm happy to take it slower & find my groove a bit. I'm also wanting to do family meals & not different things for me & them. We'll see how I go & have to watch those carb cravings!

Linz - you could find that good sensible eating will still get rid of the squatters. You've done so well and have earned a bit of a break x
Thanks Gem... I've never ever got to this point of being happy to maintain and/or lose slowly its a whole new world & kinda daunting!!
Morning linz, makes sense to me love
Thanks Jim... will see how I go, with camping season here I need to make it as easy for all of us as possible without messing up what I've done!

Down to 1lb over posted today.. not sure how that happened but I'll take it!

Had a fab morning swimming with AJ then we went into town to get some bits, have some friends coming round for lunch in a mo then have my special needs girl for an extra afternoon today & Jakey has Street dance later so will probably be back about 7ish later... hopefully some of that will burn some calories. x

Back