¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

ditzeeblonde said:
Ha ha... he said to me today, he believes people buy from people & thats why he took me on... apparently I listen & I give good chat!!! ;) He likes what I find out about people... I spoke to a guy he does business with everyday but was suprised when I emailed him to ask about how his best man's speech went... he says I gleam info, people like to tell me things!! I have no idea why or if its true but if it keeps me employed....... all the better!!

Lol Linz - well done on the sale. I would have said - business IS people! You obviously have the knack. Well done:)
Xx

Lol Linz - well done on the sale. I would have said - business IS people! You obviously have the knack. Well done:)
Xx
Thanks babes... I think I've always been a people person, just used to doing it face to face not via email or phone!;)

The people I prefer to do business with are the ones where it's not obvious they are trying to sell to me... For me that comes second to building a relationship and sounding genuine and having integrity ... Well done Linz! Very respectable contract ! :)

Well done on getting the contract hun xx

The people I prefer to do business with are the ones where it's not obvious they are trying to sell to me... For me that comes second to building a relationship and sounding genuine and having integrity ... Well done Linz! Very respectable contract ! :)
Thanks hun... its all such a massive learning curve for me having never done anything like this before.... but it is a long trudge before a lovely result like that!

Morning all.... FINALLY I got under 165 this morning, that bloomin' number has been so illusive to me for months now, but a lb gone finally, its only taken me 2 months to lose it!!

A day at home today... YAY! Doing some housework & then decorating the conservatory for the party tomorrow, weather looks like its going to behave, lets just hope the children do too!;)

Morning Linz, well done love, I agree, it helps that you are a really nice honest person I feel

HURRAY to being under 165 :D it's a milestone and I bet it feels great!

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the party pics..... have a fantastic time!!! :D xxxx

Morning Linz, well done love, I agree, it helps that you are a really nice honest person I feel
Awww thanks Jim! x

HURRAY to being under 165 :D it's a milestone and I bet it feels great!

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the party pics..... have a fantastic time!!! :D xxxx
Oh yes will make sure there are plenty... thanks A. x

What a great way to start the weekend Linz! Well done I know how much you've wanted this xx
Thanks Lisa... I hope its not down to the bit of a dodgy haircut that I've had tho, one side is resembling a bit of a bowl cut IMO! x

Get the scissors on it babe :D
No just joking.
And you are one of the most sincere and nicest people I have ever met and I would buy most things off you - well done on the contract - tell your boss I said you need a bonus!!!!
Enjoy the partying and am so so pleased you got down where you wanted to be this week - love ya xxx
B xxx

Oh Linzi Loo I am so chuffed to bits for you, hun - well done on the 165!!!

Have a fabulous weekend - and enjoy the Crabbies (if you make it).

Sxxx

That is great news Linz and a great reward for all hour patience. 164 a special number.

Hope that th eparty goes really well and everyone gets to have a good time whatever their age.

M

Well done on 165!!!... you've done really well!:):)

Partaaay! Hope you're having a fab time. If you're having the same weather as us it's perfect for a kiddies party, dry, bright, warm but not hot. Nothing worse than emotional kids because they've over heated! Xx

Is today the day you wear your lovely new Vicky dress?

Hope the party goes brilliantly and the screaming of many children doesn't get too much :D

Back