¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

What?? I'm still on 500... veryconfused.com here today, maybe its the heat playing tricks on me... although the camera never lies!

You're right, my last post kicked it over a page :)

There is something devilish afoot here :sign0151: x

Could it be the screen size you are looking at? On my mini experia phone you are on page 1001, so could be that?

Well that makes some sense - you could be onto the problem solving Clarri x

There is something devilish afoot here :sign0151: x
Ha ha... love it Gem!

Could it be the screen size you are looking at? On my mini experia phone you are on page 1001, so could be that?
My phone says the same as yours, could posibly be omething to do with screen size althought its a normal laptop I'm viewing on??

Morning Linz :)
Jimble!

Well that makes some sense - you could be onto the problem solving Clarri x
She's one bright cookie our Clarri. x

Afternoon hun x
Hey chick how are you?

Morning Linz :)
Loving the new avatar Jim!

Morning all & so it begins.... we're about to go on our annual camping trip & the rain arrives! Am really fed up with it this year, so far 2 cancelled trips, 2 in the pouring rain & only one which resembled sunshine.... have told Paul is we have another annual holiday like last year then we're going back to France next year!!

Right rant over... off to work shortly, at leat the office will be cooler today. Jakeys tennis has been cancelled this morning & both kids are having a DS morning, they seem wiped so am not so bothered by the fact they want to do this, they rarely play on them so am happy to let it ride once i a while!!

My weight is shocking this week & I only have myself to blame, my head is so not in the game right now & with a weeks holiday comig up I'm not going to rectify it before we go away... so back to it when we get back home, need to get my focuse back as I am 4lbs heavier than I wa last friday, how bad is that, just have lost my mojo but am determined to never ever get back over the 168 mark so damage control is coming into play!

Linz - it's only supposed to be one day of rain and then back to good weather - fingers crossed. Have a lovely day x

Afternoon Linz, it is so easy for it to creep back on, I can easily put 7 or 8 lbs on in a wild weekend. So I suppose 4 ain't bad ;) or your weekend was not as wild as some of mine have been recently.

Hope the rain clears away for you, a certain person I know is also under canvas this week in not so sunny Yorkshire........

Lubs ya xxx

Linz - it's only supposed to be one day of rain and then back to good weather - fingers crossed. Have a lovely day x
Like your weather forecst Gem will stick with that one!

Aww Linz! Big hugsx
Thanks babes... but have a friend who needs those hugs more than me... see below!
Afternoon Linz, it is so easy for it to creep back on, I can easily put 7 or 8 lbs on in a wild weekend. So I suppose 4 ain't bad ;) or your weekend was not as wild as some of mine have been recently.

Hope the rain clears away for you, a certain person I know is also under canvas this week in not so sunny Yorkshire........

Lubs ya xxx
I know its scarey how quick it goes back on... oooh are you looking forward to their return?? :p

Hugs from me too. Dont get too worked up....... you know you can do it.
xxx
Thanks chick. xx

Feel so bad about my petty bloomin' whinging this morning... this afternoon my friends 6 day old daughter was being airlifted to hospital having stopped breathing!! Kinda makes all my nonsense seem very very pathetic!!

Am really emotional about it, she i such a little smiler already at not even a week old.... baby Florie. x

189276_10150268260488236_512958235_7402005_6879329_s.jpg

Please keep them in your prayers / good wishes whatever you believe in. xxx

Back