¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

totally linz :) i feel thinner today though than i have in a long time x

Rrrraaahhhh!!

Bloomin' Sky box isn't working, has completely frozen, Internet is playing up, computer keys not functioning, still waiting for a bloomin' delivery that I paid for next day delivery & should have been here on Weds!! Time is running out for me to go shoe shopping this afternoon, have to do the football run at 1345 (which will be when my bloomin' delivery comes I bet) & then I think my friend who is over from the states is coming round although I'm still waiting to hear back from her....

I can hear the vodka-ka-ka-ka calling already!

oh bugger - hope all goes smoothly linz. id go mad about the delivery and im sorry for suggesting them!

It is so annoying waiting for deliveries or service!!! I'm always on edge just waiting for door bell... I hope they arrive soon! :)

Nope not gonna happen :cry: Go & collect the boys for football run in 45 mins then my friend i coming about 1415 for a cuppa with her twin girls I've not met yet, Amalie will love that...

Hey ho, will have to re think what I'm wearing, especially if this top turns up & it doesn't look right!! Sandy Georgette Tie Neck Blouse at boohoo.com

Boo'bloomin'Hoo!!

Aw Linz, that sucks - hope you have a nice time anyway, sure you will find something, I have a similar problem for tomorrow, was going to wear my plunging blue halter dress for the wedding but I have the most humongous spot come up right in the middle of my chest - so might have to go to plan B myself!

Nice! Really hope they turn up soon!

My postie is well trained and puts things through the window (it has bars on it so I can leave it open a bit) :D

My postie is fab too, as are the 2 usual couriers who deliver here, just leave back gate open & they put them in Amalies garden house! This company is one I have never heard of called The DX paid for next day delivery for Weds, they said they tried to deliver at 0838 on Weds, funnily enough I signed for a Royal Mail delivery at 0832 on Weds & they said they'd left a calling card which they didn't... then they couldn't deliver to my works address yesterday as it has to come here & still nothing yet today... have already complained to BooHoo & got my next day delivery charge back!! Just a pain as I was hoping to shoe shop today when I knew which jeans I was going to wear with them!! Next time I try a new company I'll just get it delivered to work as there's always someone there!!

Just hacked off as its meant both of my 2 days off I've been stuck at home which is not where I want to be!!

That is SOOO annoying for you. I hate it when they just lie about deliveries when you know they haven't even been in the same county at the time!

But at least you and Amelie have got new twins to meet :)

Back